Hi, I’m Jeremy. I’m 25, and I work full-time in Marketing for a healthcare organisation based in Southbank.
I’m a pretty flexible housemate - if you’re somebody that wants a mate to live with, then here’s a bit about me:
- I love a good wine and especially love a nice, local craft beer.
- I love good food - can cook a bit, but it’s always better to outsource.
- I’m a sports nut, in particular I love footy, basketball and cricket.
- I’m a bit F45-obsessed, so I’m usually up pretty early in the morning. Quiet as a church mouse when I leave, though.
- I live for Simpsons references. It’s a serious problem.
Alternatively, if you’re somebody who prefers keeping to themselves, then I am more than happy to let you do you!
Shoot me a message if you have any questions.