Hello lovely people!
I'm originally from Japan, studying and working in Melbourne. (Based in VIC since April 2019.)
* Amid this surreal situation we're all in, I respect your health and wellbeing and act to ensure your safety.
* According to Victoria State Government, we're allowed to conduct house inspections by appointment during the Stage 4 lockdown.
Experienced in house sitting and share-house life, (very) clean, tidy, and economical.
I work in Marketing (copywriting, localisation, SEO, etc.) with years of experience in WHM and being a digital nomad. I also design, develop and run improv workshops to promote mental and emotional wellbeing. (It's FUN!) No on-site workshops at the moment, and I facilitate online improv workshops with the local group occasionally.
WHAT I LOVE:
• Cooking (Some dietary restrictions, nothing severe)
• Chatting (Definitely extrovert)
• Music (Listener, not a player)
• Art (Used to be an artist and held a couple of shows)
LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT IS:
• Clean (Allergic to dust and mould)
• Strong chemical free (Happy to share my recipes for skin care or green cleaning stuff)
• Cat-free (I love them, and I'm allergic to them)
• Close to public transport (For when the pandemic ends)
(Bedroom with a hardwood floor will be fantastic!)
Message me for any questions you may have, and let's have a video call first.
Thank you. :)