I have spent the last 11 years of my life living in Brisbane, Asia, Africa, in a van in Australia, and I have recently moved to the big smoke to work in the city for a tech company.
My current place is being knocked down, so I'm excited for the opportunity to get to know a new set of housemates/friends and discover more of the city.
- permanent FT job means I'm good for rent and bills on time (still employed and currently working from home)
- I am house trained and always wash my dishes and adhere to cleaning rosters
- I sleep like a baby, so if you come in drunk I probably won't even notice. That said, I don't make much noise myself
- I shower daily and take out my trash, so you don't need to worry about weird smells coming from my person or my room
- I share my alcohol when I have a bottle of something good
- I am friendly and have some wild stories. You won't be bored
I'm an equal mix of introvert and extrovert, so you get the best of both worlds.
**Looking for own room in a share place. I am not interested in sharing a room**
**prefer a medium to large sized room - I want to be able to fit a double bed and still have space to walk around it**