I'm Tabish (24), I work full time as a software engineer at a local startup. I grew up and still currently live out north-west and I'm keen to move somewhere closer to the city.
I'm looking to team-up with another person to split an apartment together but am also happy with moving into an existing sharehouse. (I'll also consider a teamup to split a house with multiple people if the dynamics are right). I've added some additional details on teamup info at the bottom of this post.
I'll require a place that can comfortably fit a double bed as well as a desk as I'll be working from home a fair bit (Hopefully a bit less once the covid situation eases!). I'll also need my own bathroom/ensuite.
A little more about me:
I'm a chill and easy going guy, I'd consider myself right in the middle of the introverted-extroverted spectrum. I'm in tune with most people and understand the importance of striking a balance of socialising and personal space. I won't shy away from a conversation or a few drinks but also realise that people need their space after a long day. I enjoy the usual introverted stuff of music/shows/movies/gaming but also enjoy photography/hiking/adventuring and I'm keen to pick up a few new hobbies once I move out too.
Also tripple vaxxed :)
~~~ Teamup Information ~~~
Hey if you're looking to teamup, here's what I'm looking for in a teamup buddy!
- Budget of $300-$350 (depending on location but it seems like most places are closer to $350pp than $300)
- Keen to live somewhere around the inner west
- Looking for a long term place around 12 months
- Able to pay their bills on time
- Ideally working full time
- Happy to split chores around the house
- Happy to split cost furnishing common areas if needed and making it feel like a home rather than just a cheap rental
- Good at communicating as well as open and honest about issues. Happy to sort issues out as soon as they come up rather than letting them boil over.
While definitely not a big party person myself, I'm ok with with having friends over to hangout or the occasional weekend house party too if wanted. I'll also potentially be having my girlfriend over occasionally on a weekend night or so.
If you've gotten this far let me know if you're keen and happy to chat and discuss further and potentially grab some coffee together to feel if we're the right fit for a teamup!