My name is Taña - I’m a body image consultant, advocate and writer from Panama and Peru. I moved to Sydney in 2019, and am in Australia for the long haul.
I’m looking to live with one or two people in a bustling area with shops, restaurants, and entertainment. I'd love a sunlit, clean and tidy space to call my own.
I am also:
- A huge fan of having plants around the house and doing my best not to kill them.
- Learning about energy healing, astrology, and mind body medicine
- Into biking, yoga, pilates, hiking
- Into cooking, and trying new recipes
- I love adventures, travel, road trips, but am also big on comfort
I'd like my housemates to:
- Be tidy, organized, and clean
- Be looking to share their lives with someone who is hilarious, very caring, and has wavering energy levels (I have ADHD).
Very much into social justice, activism, and would love to link up with other intersectional feminists. Also very aware of creating a safe space, physically and mental-health-wise. Have been told I’m highly empathetic and easy to talk to. Can just listen or give tough love, as required.
Would prefer housemates who weren’t into recreational drugs (at least not often). Absolutely no diet culture!
If this sounds like a good combination for you, then call or message me asap, because I want to get to know you!