View other listings in Labrador, Coomera, Surfers Paradise, Southport, Robina, Pacific Pines, Oxenford, Nerang, Mudgeeraba, Mermaid Waters, Mermaid Beach, Hope Island, Helensvale, Burleigh Waters, Burleigh Heads, Broadbeach Waters, Broadbeach, Biggera Waters, Benowa, Ashmore.
Hello everybody, my name is Kate. I am looking for a room on the Gold Coast & surrounding areas.
* I definitely need an air-conditioned home. With air-conditioning in the bedroom & or an overhead fan.
* In the feature section it states; "UNEMPLOYED/WELFARE" But I'm actually on a "DISABILITY SUPPORT PENSION".
* I ran my own domestic cleaning business "As Good As Gold Kleaning" in Ballarat & surrounding areas for six years. From 2009 - 2015.
* I would be maybe looking to start that back up in early March 2021 one day a week. Or even in late May - June 2021 when it starts to get into the cooler months. lol
* I'm also looking into doing some sort of volunteer work on other days of the week.
* My preference is to share a house, unit or an apartment with only females.
* I definitely have the need for off street parking or a single or double lock up garage for my car. No "on street parking" please.
*The reason for me wanting this is because within a 12 month period I had three cars stolen from me. The 1st time it happened it was tracked down & located & I got it back all in one piece. The 2nd time it happened it was never located. The 3rd time it happened it wasn't even my car yet, it was my friends old 2nd car I was borrowing until I could pay for it. That car was found 7 days later by police but it was a write off.
* I would prefer a property with a single or a double lock up garage or at least a carport that I can use. I own a black car & it does attract the heat & sun & when it's left in the sun for any extended periods of time during the day my car becomes like a furnace. lol
* If your home has any external or internal stairs/steps say from around about 7-10 & upwards I would not be interested, sorry. I had a bad fall down a flight of stairs (7 steps) at a motel I was staying in & I ended up doing major ligament damage to my right foot & ankle that took weeks to heal.
I would like to think I am:
* Respectful of other peoples boundaries & personal space.
* Clean & tidy.
* Quiet & clean living.
* Reliable & sensible.
* Christian values.
* Thoughtful, considerate, polite, good sense of humour & down to earth.
* I mainly like to keep to myself.
I am not:
* A party animal or a drug user. Nor do I even drink alcohol.
* I don't have any pets or any children.
* No party houses please.
I would expect my house flat mate/s to be respectful towards me & of my boundaries & personal space. Also to be clean & tidy of the common areas we would be sharing together (kitchen, laundry, toilet, bathroom & lounge room) Open & honest communication about any issues that may arise with sharing a house.
What I like to do for fun:
* Going to the beach.
* Art Galleries.
* Day Trips.
* Watching shows on Netflix & Stan.
* I am a smoker, but I am attempting to quit at the moment. I'm an outside smoker & I would not smoke indoors.
Please send me a message if you think your house would be suitable for me.