- easy going German PhD student at UoA.
- social young person
- flexible moving date.
- I'm working as a freelancer in the field of web-development and I do have a stipend covering my living costs.
- always up for everything.
- cooking/exploring together
- relax with a coffee, tea, wine or beer - depends on mood and time - Join me and we will have a great conversation.
- tidy living
- hiking (also multi-day trips with tent and sleeping bag)
- currently climbing / bouldering (used to do 10yrs of Karate + 3yrs of dancing)
- more of a scientist personality, but I listen to every subject in a conversation and love to learn
- also what I know, I like to teach
- I prefer vegetarian food
- passion for hot/spicy food
What I am searching for:
- cosy room with easy going flatmates
- for up to 3+ yrs provided I feel comfortable with my flatmates
- young or at least young-feeling flatmates, preferably 20-30 years old
- preferably some morning persons, so that I don't feel uncomfortable with waking up early.
- and maybe MOST IMPORTANTLY: I want to walk to Uni of Adelaide. If your property is more then 35ish walking minutes away, please refrain from contacting!