Hi! I'm a Master of Economics Student at ANU from Indonesia. And yes, I am single.
The pros of living with me:
- I should say that I am a very clean person, especially when it comes to public spaces. I don't wear shoes inside the house (haha so Asian!). And I always leave the toilet/bathroom dry.
- I stopped smoking since 1-2 months ago. But once/twice, I do, socially. And even if I do, I do not smoke inside any room and keep a distance from any openings.
- During this pandemic, I stayed in my room most of the time to study since it all goes online. Almost, barely make any sounds. But, since I consider that I am a social person, I stroll around Downer (where I live currently) at dusk to at least keep me sane.
- I cook delicious food. At least, judged by my own palate. Most of them using Lee Kum Kee seasoning tho (haha). And it's always been Chicken breast because it provides me with the protein I need.
- I don't think I have one though ;)