Ive just moved to Canberra and Im about to start a Masters at ANU.
I have some furniture in storage so I want to do a team up to apply for rentals.
I'm hoping to pay $180-$230 for a room, so I will be applying for properties around the $550-$700 mark. Im looking for places that have spacious bedrooms so that you can retreat to your own sanctuary when you please. Im also looking for a good sized laundry as I have two indoor cats who I would love to bring to Canberra.
I drive so I dont mind where I live in Canberra as long as the neighbourhood is nice.
I'm 28, and I love living in a calm, quiet, relaxed environment. I have lived in several share house situations. I like to be clean and tidy out of respect for the people I live with. I also respect people's need for space, but I hope to also be friends with the people I live with and be social from time to time.
A little about me:
- Im eco-conscious and would ideally like to live with people who can recycle properly
- Im vegetarian, but I don't care if you eat meat :)
- I like listening to audiobooks
-Im a wine snob ;)
-I get described as personable a lot so I get along with lots of types of personalities but I would prefer to live with people who have more progressive views
- I will buy an excessive number of houseplants
- I have two siamese cats who are very dog-like... they are affectionate, will greet you when you come home and sometimes play fetch (on their terms though)
-Im about to start studying my Masters at ANU
- I love being outdoors
- I love travel and I used to be a flight attendant
- I don't smoke
- I love being social and having a glass of wine with a small group of good people :)
If you love cats and would like to help me create a peaceful home with chilled vibes, Id love to hear from you :)