Looking for a home, not just a place to live 🌸
I’m moving with my queen mattress and bed which is 2.4m x 2.4m so am looking for a large room.
I was a traveling Tour Leader and yoga teacher for the last ten years, but have had to pivot during COVID, so I’ve been studying horticulture and am LOVING it. My course finishes at the end of 2022. Recently I have started developing a business through NEIS, and have a couple of casual jobs on the side.
My routine is to wake up early to do my movement/meditation practice, and wind down for the evening from 10pm.
I'm tidy, keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy (and hope everyone else does too!). I make kombucha and grow vegetables 🙂
I love cooking and am a gluten intolerant omnivore. I don't drink that much these days but am partial to sparkling wine and margaritas.
I love conversations about
- film/TV (used to be a first AD)
- books (preference for well written novels)
- politics (I'm left wing)
- religion/spirituality (I'm a secular Buddhist)
- gardening and sustainability (I have lovely indoor plants)
- science (I believe in climate change)
- trashy telly (love Survivor and MAFS and am suitably ashamed)
and most things really but not sport.
Due to regular meditation retreats, I am also comfortable with silence.