My name is Amanii
I’m 22 and I’m looking forward to finding immediate accommodation within any of these suburbs (bonus if it’s nearer to Fremantle) as working under an apprenticeship (Hair & Beauty) depends on it.
I’d be happy to pay up to:
$150p/w for a shared home.
$250p/w for something more private.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ℹ️
• It must be a clean comfortable environment,
I won’t live in a messy house.
• I’d prefer it if bills were included and utilities accessible.
• I don’t mind share accommodation as long as other tenants are respectful of each other and understand that when I’m not working I like to try and make time for my own circle; as it is, I care about my family and friends a lot and since I work hard all week I’m going to make every spare opportunity between studying for them count - I add this because previously I had a landlord who was under the impression that we would be like BFFs and more ( I don’t mix landlords with my personal life ) only my home life and respectfully I also think landlords need their own private life as well. So no clingy landlords please.
• I don’t do drama, I won’t bring drama into my own space, so if you live in an area with a lot of that going on, straight up, I will pass.
• I don’t smoke (nothing against it), and sometimes on occasion I like to share a drink over a BBQ or other chilled out reasons (birthday, NYE.. ect)
• I’m pretty cultured so there’s no issues with people from all backgrounds, and also animal friendly.
• Perks of having me around, I’ll offer tenants free haircuts, and always pay my bills.
- I understand the concerns about COVID-19 and how it affects you. I will provide any clearance of documents that prove I’m safe if you need.
I also can get a police check clearance if you wish.
Feel free to ask any questions.