I'm a last year student at the ANU doing International Security. I’m moving to Sydney to kick-off my graduate career whilst finishing my last semester. In my spare time I enjoy socialising, having the occasional drink or 2, binge watching some Netflix, or you can probably find me laying on the floor wigging out to philosophical questions. Although I often love a good chat, I am respectful of the privacy of others.
Looking for a place that I could call a home with some like-minded human beans. I have had experiences living in a share and won't ever have a problem with helping out to clean communal area(s) (as one should) where everyone can enjoy relaxing in.
- I prefer to live with later year bachie/masters students and/or young professionals. That being said, no backpackers.
- Keen for a wine-down but not a party house.
- Accessibility to public transport will also be a plus!
- I’m flexible with furnishings.
- Ideally looking to start at the very beginning of Jan, but can arrange an earlier time for the right place.
- Looking for a 6-months stay/lease.
Chuck me a message if you think we'd make a good household based off these starting statements. And don't be shy to ask some more questions! (just don't ask me if the earth is flat or round cause I haven't been to space yet).
Looking forward to hearing from you,