I am a student of Chemical Engineering in UNSW, working as a part-time tutor in chemical engineering subjects -- shout out if you need any help y'all!! (that's some sneaky marketing right there haha).
Okay so the business part:
- I am clean. Super clean. Clean more than I should.
- I am respectful of everybody's personal space. But I like to hang out, get a drink and discuss a hot topic or something frivolous if you're up for it.
- I like to cook and would not mind to share a meal occassionally.
- I don't mind any lifestyle around me, I'm super comfortable with any religion/gender/sexuality.
A bit more about me and how long I can commit to a house?
- I'm working as a tutor but I don't intend it to be that way for much longer. I graduate next year and I'm going to be looking for full-time jobs. Full-time chemical engineer jobs can be anywhere there's a factory so definitely not Eastern Suburbs area haha -- and that is why I won't be able to commit for longer than 3 months at this point of time.
Excited to see what the next few months have to bring for me!