I am Peter, 34 year old registered nurse.
I am Interested in teaming up to be able get a suitable, good place & divide the costs. So if you know of anywhere advertised that might suit us all let me know =)
Current lease is up 20/1/20 so need somewhere between now & then.
My main 2 needs are;
1. CBD or inner city location within 30 minutes walk of RHH.
2. secure & preferably undercover parking or at least a place store my motorcycle (space for 2 would be amazing).
However if parking's not available I may be able to make another arrangement for my bike...
- want to somewhere to settle for a few years while saving to buy.
- want to save as much as possible but I'd probably be okay as long as my share is below $350-400.
- only want a small room and happy to let other housemates have the best rooms.
- kind of prefer unfurnished but a wardrobe would be really nice.
I prefer to keep things to be clean and tidy. Sometimes drink, never party or smoke. Prefer not to live with smokers, sorry.
I intend to spend a lot of my time studying and not taking on too many shifts so really shouldn't be in & out and or creating a disturbance at odd hours all the time.
Not into sports but I work out at the gym & run a lot. I'm fairly introverted, like learning & studying, and am currently heavily focused on learning to draw. I go to DnD on Wednsday evenings & Parkrun Saturday mornings.
Really like reading; especially sci-fi & Lovecraftian stuff. I like music music, Harley Davidson motorcycles, trying different food & drink, PC gaming, and movies. Have studied some Japanese before.
I am kind of useless when it comes to gardens. But I would be happy to help out housemates who are more knowledgeable or just into gardening.
I'm allergic to cats but grew up with them and could probably live with them again if you have one or more. I really like animals, just can't really commit to getting my own.