I am a 22 year old student at Monash University looking to move closer to the campus on a student budget next semester. Keen to start a team-up of 3 or 4 people to be nice and close to Monash.
I can pay rent on time and have a guarantor option :) I am clean and quiet and am only going to want to be social when you want to be.
I study software development and often use my spare time to watch films, play guitar (I tend to play electric so can wire it up to my headphones) and write a fair bit. I come with a typewriter that you can use!
Definitely looking for a sharehouse of likeminded people. To me, the people are more important than the property.
The dot-pointed version of who I am/what I can provide/what I am looking for:
- I am allergic to gluten so I will never steal your bread
- I have a sister who is really getting into propagating plants so we can become a serious plant household
- LGBTQIA+ friendly and embracing is super important
- I am not really a cook but you are welcome to try my food
- I am vegan and would love to live with vegans/vegetarians/people who embrace plant-based meals and living
- I can come with a washing machine, a fridge and some general kitchen utensils that were handed down by my sister.
- I PTV everywhere and I will be that person who never gets their driving licence probably.
- I am, unfortunately, allergic to cats and rabbits. I am not opposed to living with animals but only those who aren't going to set those allergies off.
In terms of the kind of house I am looking for, I'm really not too fussed given my limited budget. I just need to be able to fit a single bed and a desk in the room. My many guitars can stay at one of my parents places until I have a bigger place, or I can put them on display in the living room if you like the vibe.