Hey, nice to meet you!
I'm Sam, 26, Male and Single from Melbourne.
I've lived in places like Rio de Janeiro, Tel Aviv, London and Buenos Aires for long stints and am now looking to setup in Canberra due to a new work opportunity!
I am super easy to live with and have fortunately only had positive experiences in share houses to date.
Some of the things I could contribute to your house include:
- A love of cooking (mostly American BBQ and Asian food but
there is more variety in the kit bag!)
- Can whip up a decent cocktail and pick a wine - worked for a
high-end wine and spirits distributor for years.
- Very clean and tidy, will happily clean away others' stuff if you're
- Will likely be acquiring a lot of plants...
- Work for a Big 4 Accounting firm (in office, won't be WFH).
- Interested in a number of side hustles including
trading/investing and e-commerce.
- Travelled solo extensively
- Very social and always keen to go out to
- More than happy to extend invites if I think you'd be interested,
always happy to do things together!
I and a similar professional friend are looking for one or two people to join us for a team up. We have started looking at houses already but would prefer to start meeting others now prior to signing a lease. Ideally looking for reliable, young people who like to have a (reasonable) amount of fun!
If this is hitting notes just give me a shout and let's tee something up!