BE TREATED as a FRIEND you TRUST TO DO THE RIGHT THING. I'm a local "Mostly I need to know I can trust you" not just be a tenant.
I PREFER TO KEEP TO MYSELF with OCCASIONAL INTERACTION SO WE ARE NOT TOTAL STRANGERS. Mutual respect for each other's lives and the differences is essential because we must have our own lives.
If you are a person who cares about their health and evolution as a human being then please take the time to read about me.
I LOVE TO SHARE UPKEEP OF THE COMMON AREAS.
'It's vital I to can call the place my home too, where I can bring my things (not just a suitcase)
my things such as;
- cupboard for my things,
_________________ I'm a long term Gold Coast resident. I am not a traveler like many advertisers. I'm seeking a place long term so I have time to look for my own home in 6 to 12 months time.
Looking for positive, energetic people with good communication skills. I am a full time professional person, who is respectful, clean and tidy; seeking to share with someone who doesn't treat me as a tenant.
If this is you, we'll absolutely enjoy living together rather than just tolerate each other. Cleanliness and tidiness are a part of me, I seek to share with someone who values this in themselves. Life to me is all about the environment we create around us.
Where I live now is about to be redeveloped therefore I need to move. Seeking clean friendly place to create a welcoming home. I love to cook and have meaningful friendships. Busy with my life and I love the ocean, progress, respect, spirit of generosity towards each other.
Seeking a home with good energy. I live a drama free life and would like that to be OK with you.
Seeking to share with a good natured caring person - no stress no drama or disagreements, no drugs, no alcoholics
Please not a party house just people getting along with each other and not staying in their rooms, I definitely do love occasional gatherings. LONG TERM ARRANGEMENT ESSENTIAL. I'm busy with work and my commitments and like to keep to myself yet have some social time together when possible so we aren't strangers.
I'm a Gold Coast resident and know our city very well. Therefore I'm not just passing through as most seekers are. I desire to live with you as a friend not have you be a landlord under the same roof (that attitude is prevalent out there and it does not suit me. I am reliable and aware human being). It's essential that I feel the common areas are part of my living arrangement because where I live is my home too.
Although I love my space, I love to occasionally make meals together time permitting. At least once a month would be nice. Seeking a housemate I can be friends with (to have each other's backs) so we are not complete strangers. Looking for decent humans being I can trust to live with.
If this sounds like you, please make contact with me it'll be a pleasure to talk first there we can decide if our values are in harmony.
_________________"No Gated community complexes or high rises" I really love garden, earth and most of all privacy that resorts cannot provide. Really looking to having a real home environment where everybody thrives. Please email me if this is what you love to have in your life.
GETTING SHARING RIGHT;
I find biggest mistake people make in share situations is just wanting to rent the room out. This can result in massive problems. I have written a lot about me so this does not become my issue.
Choosing right ensures great living environment where everyone gets to love the place.
Your location is very appealing.
LOOKING FORWARD TO A POSITIVE RESPONSE
Looking forward to hearing back from you and lets start by caring about the quality of the person that moves in. This applies to anyone else that moves into the house.
Please read my entire profile - if you love it - get back to me. If I don't hear from you that means my profile does not resonate for you at this stage.
MOST OF ALL
Appreciate sincere contemplation on how you want to live and how much you would respect someone totally different from you.
LIVING WITH PEOPLE DIFFERENT FROM YOU.
_____________________________It's the ability to live with the differences that makes people compatible not the sameness which is stuckness and resistance to growing and truly living.
Thanks in advance for reading my entire profile...
I love meaningful, productive conversations, not chit chat that fills time. SEEKING A PLACE TO LIVE IN AS MY HOME too, not just a room to rent from $1 to $250 pw. Surfers to Burleigh. Maximum of 7 minutes drive to beach.
I BELIEVE IN LIVING WITHOUT COMPROMISE; living with care and consideration for each other, each others space and preferences.
HOW I LOVE TO LIVE - by TOTAL IMMERSION
---- I'm into (not just interested in, but "really doing all I have listed below - not just empty talk of interests that never get explored or applied").
- Martial arts trained in Aikido and Aikido Ki principals Philosophy and application of the philosophy in my personal and business life and my clients life;
- Personal Development
- Well Travelled
- I'm a deep investigative researcher, I question truth and research truth from many perspectives to ensure clarity.
- Explored Culture including spiritual culture - deeply ( not point in being surface dweller)
- Love Indigenous cultures - have participated in their spirit connection rituals.
- __________________________ I was co-Creator of million Dollar Projects not just a cog in the wheel. This gives me different perspective on life. Therefore I treat each encounter as invaluably as any million dollar project.
- I am ALSO worth caring about.
- I never take any moment for granted. Life is awesome when we take the time to care.
* Many people are very dismissive of each other (sadly missing every moment of being present)*
- Respect and Regard to Business Principals
- Studied Classical Piano at Music Academy and backed performers at events
- Helped dad make his own musical instruments from the age of 2. I'm good with my hands.
___________________ My work entails transitioning my clients into healthy living choices in every aspect of their lives, therefore I live what I teach.
- Appreciate entrepreneurial spirit in people
- Love generous attitude to life.
- I'm focused on maintaining momentum and completing things that need to be done therefore I need a safe place to do that.
Not just be renting out a room but be aware that we are truly sharing so I don't feel I'm in temporary accommodation. Would love similar mindset; (not similar interests it's the differences that make us interesting) person who's focuses on solutions and happy environment.
--- We would be living together, therefore we must consider all aspects of life in our shared environment BEFORE WE EVEN MEET.
ABOUT THE PRIVATE ME
TIME IS PRECIOUS; Absolutely not into small talk that leads nowhere. That is just waste of life. Genuine conversations that lead to new ways of communicating is my thing.
FOUNDATIONAL REQUIREMENTS; It's vital that my needs are also considered (this is sadly lacking in almost all accommodation) It we are to live together there must be level play-field not just one sided expectations.
If you agree THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE HARMONY then please contact me.
WHAT I REALLY NEED - for me the house to embrace me and be my home too where I also have a say and participate in it's upkeep. I do not wish to feel as a guest who is just tolerated for the money.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS; -
- Internet unlimited
- Own bathroom
- Undercover parking or LUG is a must. (not interested in parking in the street, happy to pay more for the privilege and; you may wish to park in the street).
MUST HAVE - Room for my things INCLUDING space for MY OWN FRIDGE THAT I OWN - not just a token shelf. (I don't live out of a suitcase like many seekers appear to)
- Its vital that I feel that you value me. Your home must feel like a real home to me where I too have a say in 'how we communicate'.
Stable environment essential where we absolutely have each others backs.
* Out of respect for my time; so I'm not driving just to say what is here;
- - - My time is as valuable as yours (perhaps even more so because I have to drive to you)
be sure to meet me here through MY PROFILE first.
If you LOVE WHAT YOU READ HERE - then please email me with your phone number. When we live together we need to actually respect and regard each others choices in life ( this seems to be never considered in share situations)