View other listings in North Sydney, Waverton, Milsons Point, Cammeray, Artarmon, Chatswood, Roseville, Lindfield, Killara, Gordon, Pymble, Mosman, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Arncliffe, Rockdale, Kogarah, Allawah, Carlton, Hurstville, Penshurst, Mortdale, Gymea, Crows Nest.
Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
- Can you please read the below before contacting us.
- You'd be surprised at how many responses you get where people don't read your ad!
- This saves both of us a lot of time!
- We are relocating to Brisbane permanently from Coffs Harbour (where we now reside) for career and personal reasons.
- We need 2 decent size rooms (explained more below).
FLEXIBLE ARRIVAL DATES:
- Bec starts uni on the 29/02/16 and so we need to be in Brisbane no later than the 22nd of February (week before).
- We could arrive at the earliest 06/02/16 if the accommodation suits.
- We are Bec (aged 30) and Kieran (aged 35).
- We are siblings but get along well so can live together (for now!)
- Bec is studying early childhood education and primary teaching at ACU Banyo. She will be looking for part-time work in admin upon arrival in Brisbane.
- I (Kieran) do some part-time work in online marketing. I will be seeking full-time work upon arrival in Brisbane. I have 10 years experience in banking. As well as experience in customer service and marketing.
- You should not be concerned by our status though as we have enough money to cover bond, rent and bills for a suitable place.
MORE ABOUT US:
- We are both friendly but more on the quiet side. It's stating the obvious but we are not seeking a party house but a calm and relaxed one.
- Location of house/flat must be within 20-25 minutes of Banyo (where Bec is studying at ACU). This is really our main criteria.
- Should be close to and have good public transport. Ideally the accommodation should be close to the train line but buses are ok too as long as they are fairly regular.
- Rooms should be able to fit desks. Bec is studying and so the need is fairly obvious. I also spend a fair amount of time at a desk and so would like a room that fits one.
- Should have street parking. A garage would be perfect but as long as there is street parking that is close to the flat/house.
- Air con! This is not a must but it would be great to have. We are not used to the Brisbane heat and so this would be good to use on those really hot days.
- Spacious type rooms. We really want the rooms to be a decent size and not pokey.
PLEASE EMAIL FIRSTLY:
- Just send us a brief email and we will get straight back to you and can exchange numbers. Literally if you just tell us where your place is and some other basic details we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kieran and Bec