Preferred stay length
Hello potential housemate(s),
My lease is ending soon, so I need a room to stay for long term. Below is what I'm looking for and a bit about me!
- Something in south east Melbourne closer to Monash Uni or have direct public transport to Monash Uni... Furtherest I'd go is Dandenong, then Berwick (cuz I have Monash shuttle bus from Berwick campus).
- Please only house sharing with LESS THAN 3 people!!!
- Ideally less than 180 per week with all bills included, but will consider shared bills based on price of the house!
- Furnishing can be flexible as I have my own (I have everything, including 4 seater glass dining table, all white goods, kitchen utensils, bedroom furniture, and a sofa which can be converted to a double bed with cat scratches on the top tho)
- Don't mind teaming up with others for a new house. Don't mind sharing with nice clean and respectful guys and/or girls.
I'm from Taiwan, a beautiful and friendly country famous for our awesome street food. Just like most of the Taiwanese, I'm friendly and respectful.
I love my house to be neat and tidy especially around kitchen and bathroom area, but I understand sometimes people get tired and just want to leave things til later for a bit.
I don't have a car, so somewhere close to public transport would be really great as I'll be doing work placement at child care centres very often throughout my course.
I love bigger animals, and hate any insects, so the perfect house will be somewhere with dogs / cats and no ants / roaches / spiders (the big hairy ones).
I've been studying in Australia since high school, just finished my Bachelor of Arts degree in Monash Uni, and now about to start my Masters degree in early childhood teaching at Monash Uni Clayton. I spent almost 1/3 of my life in Australia and I loved it!!
I am not a party person. At night or during weekends, I'll either be spending time with my boyfriend (at his place or exploring Melbourne), watching Netflix, or doing assignments. During weekdays, I'll be at uni or doing work placement. And if I still have energy working part time, I'll be doing that too.
I like to eat healthy, and when I cook, I cook vegetarian food most of the time unless I'm craving for certain dishes with meat. My favourite food is lasagna, pasta, and avocado.
If you've got anything you think might suit me, message me anytime, worst I'll say is no :) Hope to hear from you soon!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|