Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
Hello potential housemate(s),
My lease in Narre Warren is ending soon, so I need a room to stay until I graduate this end of year (and if my new whatever visa application is granted, then I'll be able to extend my lease, but I'm still not sure at this stage). My current place is very far from everything I like even with a car, hence why I'd appreciate moving to somewhere more convenient or at least closer to my uni (can you believe I have to drive an hour everyday to uni or 2.5 hours in peak hour traffic? heh).
Below is what I'm looking for and a bit about me!
- Something in south east Melbourne, or north (closer to RMIT Bundoora campus)... E.g. Glen Waverley, Epping, South Morang, Dandenong or anything in between CBD and these suburbs. Oh I wouldn't mind mountain area too!
- Ideally houses sharing with the lesser people the better... But I also understand you get what you pay for... So I'll just put my wish out there for someone awesome to come forward :)
- IDEALLY less than or around 150 per week with all bills included, but will consider shared bills based on price of the house!
- Furnishing can be flexible as I have my own (I have everything, including 4 seater glass dining table + chairs, white goods, kitchen utensils, sofa, TV, TV stand, 2 sets of bedroom furniture.. If not needed tho, I can always sell some).. But honestly I prefer furnishing my own room.
- Don't mind teaming up with others for a new house. Don't mind sharing with nice clean and respectful guys and/or girls.
I'm from Taiwan, a beautiful and friendly country famous for our awesome street food. Just like most of the Taiwanese, I'm friendly, open minded and respectful... And I also love great food and awesome milk tea!
I seldom cook cuz I'm lazy enough I'd order home delivery meals most days and use the plastic cutlery provided so I don't need to wash the dishes, but I'm never too lazy to clean up after myself and keep my place clean, neat and tidy. I love my house to be neat and tidy especially around kitchen and bathroom area, I clean up after myself every time, but I understand sometimes people get tired and just want to leave things til later for a bit.
I have a car and all my furniture (used to rent an unfurnished apartment on my own) so I am quite flexible with options.
I'm currently in my last semester (hopefully) of Graduate Diploma in early childhood teaching at RMIT Bundoora. Only have classes on Tuesdays throughout the semester, and Fridays as well for the first 5 weeks only. But between mid August and early October, I have full time placement to go to and assignments to submit at the same time, so I'll be fairly busy.
I am not a party person nor am I a smoker. At night or during weekends, I'll either be watching netflix, spending time with my friends, or doing assignments. During weekdays, I'll be at uni, or doing work placement. And if I still have energy working part time, I'll be doing that too.
I respect personal space and privacy, and I'd expect my housemate(s) to value this as well. I'm always up for some chit-chat if you feel like sharing/talking, but I also value some quiet time in my own room.
Oh did I mention I love dogs and cats and I'd be loving them with all my heart if I ever get lucky to live with one/them?
If you've got anything you think might suit me, message me anytime, worst I'll say is no :) Hope to hear from you soon!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|