View other listings in Clarinda, Bentleigh East, Moorabbin, Notting Hill, Clayton South, Malvern East, Carnegie, Highett, Clayton, Hampton East, Huntingdale, Bentleigh, Brighton, Oakleigh South, Springvale, Mulgrave, Mount Waverley, Chadstone, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East.
Online 29 days ago
Preferred stay length
Hello potential housemate(s),
My boyfriend, Farkhan, and I need a room to stay for short term while we secure a house with our friends.
We need to move in on Sunday, 29 October for at least a week, then we can continue the rental terms if we still haven't secured a house. It could take a week to up to a month for us to secure a house and able to move in, so I'd say a week first just to be safe.
- something in south east /east Melbourne (south east furtherest until Berwick, east is until Box Hill, Mitcham, anywhere between city and these places)
- couple friendly
- less than 210 per week (willing to pay more if you can accept our fur kid mentioned below)
- Furnishing can be flexible as we have our own
- happy to share toilet, but own bathroom will be a plus (willing to pay more for our own bathroom)!
- Hopefully something with less bond required as well. We'll be respectful of the property and not damage anything.
- We have an indoor cat, which we can leave with our friends if not suitable for the house or if you guys don't mind a bonus cute housemate, that'll be awesome!! Foz (the cat) will not make any mess or destroy anything.
Nancy is an international student from Taiwan doing last semester in Monash Uni, work part time. Farkhan is an international student from Singapore doing mechanic course in Kangan on Monday and Tuesday, and working as a mechanic in Springvale on Wednesday to Saturday.
We are friendly and respectful. Not party people, mostly watch shows when we're at home so internet connection is essential.
Foz is a 1.5 years old Tabby who only stays indoor. All he does all day is sleep, walk around and eat.
Message us anytime:)
Nancy and Farkhan