Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hello, I'm Tony! I'm doing a research PhD at USYD in Psychology. I am originally from Venezuela, but I did my undergrad at ANU. I am friendly, neat, and responsible. I expect to be at uni during working hours, but would be happy to hang out every now and then when at home.
I'm interested in a lot of things, but love movies, hiking, playing soccer, science and politics.
What can I bring to the house that other flatmates can't?
- A Netflix account
- Endless enthusiasm and a sense of humour
- Safe rent (most of my income comes through a scholarship)
- You can join me on hiking adventures and soccer matches
- Flexible with furnished/unfurnished rooms
- Experience living in shared houses
Photo: In the photo above you can see me with my Grandpa. No, we're not a couple and he won't be moving in with us (lives super far away).
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|