Preferred stay length
Hello! I am a young professional in my late twenties. I am often described as thoughtful, playful, and tolerant by those who know me. I consider myself very tidy, clean, and respectful. I am looking to share a house/flat of mixed gender, ideally with other professionals, but students are fine too. Preferably 3-4 people (including myself). I love animals, so pets are not a problem. (That said, I do not have any pets of my own and won't be bringing or acquiring any). I love good food, outdoors, exploring new places, trying new things, exercise and lead an active lifestyle. Well maybe not as much as those who live in lycra and compete in sports... but I do enjoy the fresh air. I also enjoy being a home body, and would be happy curled up on the couch with a glass of red, playing board games with whomever is up for a chat.
I am a clean and organised person, but I don't go nuts with cleaning rosters. I believe we're all capable of pitching in with the cleaning when needed and when it's not inconvenient to do so. That said, I'd prefer not to live in a pig sty.
If I sound like the right flatmate to you, shoot me a message, introducing yourself and the other tenants. Thanks!
P.S. I do want to be part of a home and get to know you all, not just living with flat mates, however I have a preference to do my own cooking. Happy to participate in house dinners every now and then, especially the spontaneous ones, but I don't want to be committed to three different dinners cooked by three different people each week. My cap for shared dinners is probably once a week i.e. someone different takes a turn to cook every Tuesday, rather than three different people cooking three different days in the same week.
P.P.S. I cannot live without a dishwasher. They are the best thing ever invented and I will use it religiously.
- Built in Robes (with lots of hanging space and shelves). This is non-negotiable.
- Room that can fit a Queen Bed, side table, lots of other boxes/things etc. this is non negotiable too.
- Car port/ undercover parking with automatic doors (highly preferable, but could be overlooked if everything else was perfect)
- En suite (preferable, but not a must. Happy to share a bathroom with one other, but no more).
- Lots of storage space (inside the house - not a storage cage)
- Housemates that are not hermits
- Age of household: 25-35. Ideally, I would like to live with people who are around my age, and are social.
- I do not want to live with infants, young children, or a family/home stay style arrangement.
- I do not want to live in Gunghalin, Dunlop, Harrison, or Crace - sorry, it’s just too far from work.