Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
Hi everyone. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A HOUSE. This is a warning for young women who are looking for a place in Seddon/Kingsville/Yarraville/West Footscray.
I just moved out of a room in 20 Williamstown Road, Kingsville. It is a green house second from the corner of Williamstown Road and Geelong Street. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE INTO THIS HOUSE.
The main tenant is a messy, cheap alcoholic called PARMVEER SINGH. He is sleeping with the Brazilian girl who sleeps in one of the rooms. I stayed there for a month and a half (with a 3 week holiday break) and it was terrible.
1. There is an ant problem in the kitchen
2. The walls are extremely thin
3. Parm and Aliniyah keep the living room messy, leftover snacks and chips packets left open for days. They only clean it occasionally - I'm sure they'll spruce it up for an inspection, but after you move in, hey...
4. Parmveer treats the mantelpiece like a second bedside table
5. Parmveer brings his Indian guy friends over at 3am in the morning, probably about twice a week. They will drink, shout, play loud music and wake you up. This is a junkie alcoholic punk
6. On 20th Dec, he gave me notice via text. I asked him for a month to find a place. I ended up moving by 9th Jan. Did he give me my 500 dollars in bond back? No. His excuse? "You said you would stay until 20th Jan, so I'm minusing 300 dollars to pay for rent until then." Do you know why he did that? Because 1. He doesn't have the money 2. He needs to pay for his drink-driving fine from last year (see letter on fridge)
7. The Brazilian girl, Aliniyah, does not contribute to household items. She doesn't buy cleaner/toilet roll, has no cutlery or crockery of her own. She's a LEECH. Luckily she has found a loser like Parm, which means...
8. They cuddle on the couch every night and go out for Sunday breakfasts. Two effects: you'll feel like the third wheel, it's awkward as hell, AND they will gang up on you when it comes to household issues. IF YOU MOVE INTO THIS HOUSE, YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY ALONE. It may be 200 a week, bills included, but it's a ripoff and a massive mistake.
Please spread this message to all your friends who are looking for rooms in West Footscray/Kingsville/Seddon/Yarraville. And contact me if you want more information