|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Amazing crazy large apartment in the iconic McWhirters full of character and characters living in it ☺ Heart of the Valley. Beautiful serene building. 15 mins walk to city. 5 mins walk to train station.
We're early thirties, professional, long term couple who live with our flattie who's become one of our best friends - Joey.
We have a lovely room to fill as our other flattie Amy is leaving us for love overseas. (So excited for her!)
It's a lovely room that overlooks the kitchen and lounge through slatted windows (good sleeper preferable) and on the other side you look through to the building's beautiful courtyard/pond area.
- Lots of light
- Air con in loungeroom
- Polished floorboards
- Gas Hotplates
- Granite benches
- Apple TV, netflix, stan
- Rooftop that overlooks the Valley/City
- Isn't furnished but we can work out needs/wants with the right person
- Large bay windows
- High ceilings with
- Gorgeous big white beams running across the top half
- Large built in wardrobe
- In built desk
We're looking for someone:
- Who we can get on well with and have a chat to after work. Someone fun and caring, who is mature but likes to socialise and have a glass of wine every now and then, but no party animals - we've been there, done that!
- Pretty neat, fun loving and uber positive. We love having wine and cheese, going to see music gigs, relaxing in New Farm Park and going for breakfast and coffee, perhaps an odd salsa class or two and we are open minded.
Right on the Valley Mall (although you’d never know –it’s very quiet)
Building has swipe card access and 24hr CCTV
**Car park is available but at a cost. (Truly hard to find car parks in the Valley, so please ensure you talk to us**
Please contact us if you would like to do a meet/view!
Very extraverted, fun, jovial, always doing something, loves to live in the present moment and be spontaneous and you'll never find him reading a book. Works full time in the city doing IT consulting.
An introvert that appears as an extrovert. Works in the city and is studying Remedial Massage. Sings a lot and holes up in her room every now and then to write songs and study. Loves D&M's.
Works at Kelvin Grove as a writer, similar to Swan, loves to hang with housemates playing board games or sharing dinner, but likes her alone time too. Joey and Swan are starting drawing classes and have grand plans to get some easels for the sunroom and start painting.
We all love hanging out together, share dinners, go do things together and LOVE joking around - so if you're looking for a place you can really call home and become a family with - we are it!
We are looking for someone similar to us who wants to focus more on doing things and less time on TV (not to say a good Netflix binge is off the table ;) )