|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Sep 30, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Very large apartment in heart of the Valley. Quiet & serene building. 15 mins walk to city. 5 mins walk to train station.
We're an early thirties, professional, long term couple who live with two flatties turned friends, but one of them is making the move to Melbourne.
- Double room
- Large built in robe
- Windows face building's courtyard/pond area.
- Furnished but this could be stored for the right person
The apartment has:
- Lots of light
- Air con in loungeroom
- Polished floorboards
- Gas Hotplates
- Granite benches
- Apple TV, netflix, stan
- Rooftop that overlooks the Valley and Story Bridge
We're looking for someone:
- Who we can get on well with and have a chat to after work. Someone fun and caring, who is mature but likes to socialise and have a glass of wine every now and then, but no party animals - we've been there, done that!
- Pretty neat, very fun loving and uber positive. We love wine and cheese, going to see music gigs, relaxing in New Farm Park and going for breakfast and coffee. All with a side of Netflix binging of course.
Right on the Valley Mall - it’s the McWhirters building (it’s actually very quiet)
Building has swipe card access and 24hr CCTV
**Car park is available but at a cost. (Truly hard to find car parks in the Valley, so please ensure you talk to us**
Please contact us if you would like to do a meet/view!
Very extraverted, fun, jovial, always doing something, loves to live in the present moment and be spontaneous and you'll never find him reading a book. Works full time in the Valley for a tech app.
An introvert that appears as an extrovert. Works in the city and is studying Music at QUT. Sings to the radio and likes to do dance fitness youtube videos. Apart from that she’s either not at home or is holed up in her room to write songs or study.
Is from San Fran on exchange studying at QUT. She’s super positive, easygoing and fun. You can find her cooking in the kitchen or listening to podcasts and reading eBooks - that is when she’s not out with friends.
We all love hanging out together, share dinners, go do things together, but at busy times just have chats when we can.
If you're looking for a place you can really call home and become a family with - we are it!
We are looking for someone positive who can be themselves and is open minded.