|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
We've got a very large, beautiful, unfurnished room available in a huge, modernised 5br Edwardian house for a non-smoker to share with 2 blokes (1 is a 17 year old who stays 3 nights per week). Note that the room is not for a couple, even though it's big enough to host a small music festival.
There are 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms and 3 bathrooms, 1-2 guest rooms that can be used as needed, a good sized deck with modern BBQ and a big backyard with some pet chickens.
The room is the one with the bed in the photo, although it comes unfurnished. That said, you are welcome to use the bed from the guest room while you get yourself sorted.
We're within 100m of cafes, supermarket, pubs, small bars and transport and more. There are three transport options nearby - train, bus and light rail. We're also only a few km from Newtown, which is one of the social hubs of Sydney.
The rent is divided $260 + $40 for bills (so $300 total). Bills comprise broadband internet, gas, electricity and bi-weekly cleaning by a professional cleaner (excluding bedrooms).
You'll fit in nicely if you:
- are not a hermit.
- are generally a pleasant person, reasonably mature and helpful around the house.
- are clean.
- are social, like a chat and a laugh or a beer or a wine.
- are around 35 years old +/- 10 years.
- are looking for something longish termish.
- can handle some home music - we're semi professional, completely amatuer musos. There may be a bit of singing around the house that you'd have to get used to! If you like, we'll learn some of your favourite songs - and guarantee not to destroy them.*
Please contact Richard for an appointment to view the house and room.
PS. in case there is any concern about living with a teen 3 nights per week, he's a good kid who'll happily chat to you or he'll keep to himself to work on his hobbies. So he's just like any other flatmate.
* Not a guarantee.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.