|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Spacious queen bedroom w/ AC/heater, ensuite, internet incl. - 5 min walk to Coles / ALDI, 10 min bus to Griffith Uni / GC Hospital. Great room furnished with a queen-sized bed, sheets, blankets, pillows, side tables and lamps, and a desk and chair. Can be rented unfurnished if desired. Has a large walk-in closet with lots of shelving/hanging space. Bond is negotiable. Electricity not included but can be included for an extra $15 pw or quarterly bill can be split/shared.
Rest of the house:
- Two other smaller rooms (mine and my other flatmate).
- Bedrooms are carpeted but the rest of the house is tiled & easy to keep clean.
- Kitchen is fully furnished (fridge/freezer, deep freezer, microwave, oven, appliances, etc).
- Some living room furnishings (couches, tables, TV) but space for more if need be.
- Washing machine (no dryer but inside and outside drying lines).
- Internet incl. (500G of downloads/month)
- Located in a quiet street with street parking.
I am a student/tutor at Griffith and Bond University. I like cooking, movies, travel and coffee (not a club person). Basically an indoorsy nerdy type. Have travelled quite a bit, so I welcome internationals. Also, I have a very quiet cat that spends most of his time outside.
Close to ALDI and Coles Labrador
Close to Griffith University
Close to Harbourtown shops
Unfurnished if desired