|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Furnished Bedrooms Available Next To Latrobe & RMIT universities Tram no. 86 and Bus no 563.
1 Single Bedrooms - Well Ventilated and lots of natural light
Single Occupancy – From $155/week
*All Prices listed are inclusive of all house bills including internet and weekly cleaning*
What's great about this property?
- Less than 1 minute walk to bus no. 563 and 5 min walk to tram no. 86 (Stop 64) this takes you direct to La trobe Uni and to University Hill Shopping Precinct.
- Professional cleaning for all common areas including bathrooms, kitchen and toilets done on weekly bases
- 10 minute walk to Bundoora square shops Nandos, Safeway, Coles etc.
- One stop away from the Bundoora's latest offering, Polaris shopping centre (Woolworths, Subway, Chemist ,Restaurant & cafes)
- Centrally heated for those chilly nights
- Unlimited Wireless internet provided (No DOWNLOAD limit)
- Outdoor BBQ Facility
- Common area has toaster, microwave, fridges, washing machine, rice cooker, kettle, iron etc.
- Cutlery, cooking dishes, bed linen, fan and other necessities provided.
- Beautiful location next to the scenic drive, highest point in metropolitan Melbourne.
- Peaceful and safe community
- Each room has separate key lock for privacy.
- Each room contains a single or double bed, wardrobe, desk, table and chair.
- Dining room has brand new LCD smart Tv