|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
3 bedroom apartment in Homebush West at Centenary Park for $240 per week + bills extra (approx $25 per week). Looking for a third housemate.
* Unfurnished bedroom for rent with large built in wardrobe, ensuite and air conditioning.
* Parking very limited but underground parking is available at extra cost.($30 - $40 p/w)
* Easy walk to Flemington train station and Market, schools and other amenities are nearby.
* High Level, two balconies with nice views to Homebush & City
* Spacious combined lounge and dining with air-con
* Gas kitchen with dishwasher, brand new fridge, modern appliances, washing machine, dryer.
* Playground, outdoor BBQ facilities, pool, gym, sauna, basketball court, tennis court, piano room, games room, movie room.
Available to move in immediately.
About Us - Joss and I (Stewart) are both mid 20's Aussie working professionals. We're both very easy going and enjoy a good chat and laugh. We enjoy being social, going out and hanging out with friends.
We are looking for someone 20-30yrs of age who is social and would enjoy chilling out after work, having friends over and maybe going out on the weekends.
I look forward to hearing from you :D Gym
Built in Wardrobe