|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
3 bedroom apartment in Homebush West at Centenary Park for $260 per week + bills extra (approx $25 per week), $280 per week for couples. Looking for a third housemate.
* Unfurnished bedroom for rent with large built in wardrobe, ensuite and air conditioning. There is a double bed available upon request.
* Parking very limited on street but underground parking is available at extra cost.($30 - $40 p/w)
* Easy walk to Flemington train station (Approx 15mins) and Market, schools and other amenities are nearby.
* High Level, two balconies with nice views to Homebush & City
* Spacious combined lounge and dining with air-con
* Gas kitchen with dishwasher, brand new fridge, modern appliances, washing machine, dryer.
* Playground, outdoor BBQ facilities, pool, gym, sauna, basketball court, tennis court, piano room, games room, movie room.
Available to move in 12th March.
About Us - Chris and I (Stewart) are both Late 20's working professionals. We're both very easy going and enjoy a good chat and laugh. We enjoy being social, going out and hanging out with friends.
We are looking for someone in their 20's to 30's who is social and would enjoy chilling out after work, having friends over and maybe going out on the weekends.
I look forward to hearing from you :D