|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
View today at 3.30pm. Move in 17th Dec. Bedroom, own bathroom and air-con. Walk to all the best Sydney attractions: Darling Harbour, CBD, Barangaroo, The Rocks, Opera House, Harbour
1 min walk to the Darling Harbour fireworks and 10 mins walk to the Sydney Harbour Fireworks.
This is a great apartment to eat, sleep and relax . . . . and this location is definitely the place to LIVE AND LOVE YOUR SYDNEY EXPERIENCE !!
In a clean tidy fully furnished apartment in a modern upmarket building.
The first viewing is on Saturday 10th Dec at 3.30pm. We think that we will need any more viewings after this.
We are looking for a Couple or a Single person, who can move in between 17th Dec and 20th Dec.
The weekly rent depends on the length of your stay.
2+ weeks rent is at $1,500 per week
4+ weeks rent is at $950 per week
2+ months rent is at $650 per week
3 months to 1 year rent is at $550 per week
- We would prefer people who are very clean, tidy, quiet with a mature and considerate attitude
INSPECTION OF THE APARTMENT:
Please call to arrange a suitable day ant time.
The rent includes 3 ROOMS for you (Bedroom, Study and Main Bathroom) plus access to the Kitchen, Laundry, Lounge, Dining and Balcony
- YOUR BEDROOM = Private clean room for Couple or Single Person with Air-Conditioning. This fantastic modern clean room has a Queen size bed, built-in wardrobe (big enough for 2 peoples clothes) and large windows with views of Sydney CBD buildings. The bed has a special gas lift up device, so that the mattress lifts up for access to store extra bags and small boxes underneath the mattress. Plus a TV on the wall and a ChromeCast Box so that you can stream internet service (such as Netflix and Stan) to your TV.
- YOUR STUDY = your own area to sit at a modern desk and use your computer (with WiFi internet) and a large white storage cupboard along one wall (the storage area is shared between you and the other couple)
- YOUR BATHROOM = large bathroom with sink, toilet, large shower, and with cupboards concealed behind the mirrors,. Please note this is not inside your bedroom, it is close to your bedroom door. The bathroom is just for you (the other couple have their own bathroom)
The additional amount for parking is $85 per week, if you require it. If not, I will find another person to rent the car space to.
You'll be sharing the apartment with a couple and they have the Master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. They both work and are very nice, quiet, considerate and clean people. The girlfriend is 25 years old from Equador. The boyfriend is 29 from Ireland. They are quiet and don't have any parties.
They have a TV in their own room, and often have shift-work hours, so you won't see them much of the time.
INCLUDES ALL BILLS
3 weeks deposit required, and 1 weeks rent in advance. The minimum stay is 3 months.
- Water, energy and local phone calls are included
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning is included
- High speed WiFi internet is included
The apartment is a modern deluxe executive fully furnished apartment in one of the best locations in Sydney - see the map on Flatmates to see how close the flat is to everything. There is a little low level of noise from the city traffic, but there is heavy glazing that reduces any noise to a minor level.
It is air-conditioned throughout.
In the apartment there are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with gas stove and dishwashing machine, laundry with tumble drier and washing machine, lounge area with 2 leather lounge suites, and a balcony with a great view of the Sydney CBD buildings.
It is known as King Street Wharf, it is next to Barangaroo and is also adjacent to Darling Harbour which is absolutely the most vibrant and exciting part of Sydney. All the best restaurants and nightclubs are on your doorstep, And you can smell the fresh air from the Harbour, and walk around the Harbour foreshore.
The apartment is just a few minutes walk from the City CBD and Wynyard Station.
You can also walk to China Town, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, and walk to all the tourist spots The Rocks, The Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, downtown Sydney, the Aquarium, etc etc.
You can also walk to all the cruise ships, entertainment spots and see everything that Sydney has to offer. There's a convenience shop on the corner, and there are 1 Coles and 2 Woolworths supermarkets close by.