|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Bedroom for a couple with own bathroom and air-con available 20th June. Walk to all the best Sydney attractions: Darling Harbour, CBD, Barangaroo, The Rocks, Opera House, Harbour
This is a great apartment to eat, sleep and relax . . . . and this location is definitely the place to LIVE AND LOVE YOUR SYDNEY EXPERIENCE !!
Clean tidy fully furnished apartment in an upmarket building.
View Tuesday 20th at either 7pm or 8pm
We are looking for a Couple or a Single person, who can move in between 20th June and 26th June
- We would prefer people who are very clean, tidy, quiet with a mature and considerate attitude
The rent includes 3 ROOMS for you (Bedroom, Study and Main Bathroom)
You will share the rest of the apartment (Kitchen, Laundry, Lounge, Dining and Balcony) with 1 couple who live in the other bedroom.
- YOUR BEDROOM = Private clean room for Couple or Single Person with Air-Conditioning. This fantastic modern clean room has a Queen size bed, built-in wardrobe and large windows with views of Sydney CBD buildings. The bed has a special gas lift up device, so that the mattress lifts up for access to store extra bags and small boxes underneath the mattress. Plus a TV on the wall and a ChromeCast Box so that you can stream internet service (such as Netflix and Stan) to your TV.
- YOUR STUDY = your own area to sit at a modern desk and use your computer (with WiFi internet) and a large white storage cupboard along one wall (the storage area is shared between you and the other couple)
- YOUR BATHROOM = large bathroom with sink, toilet, large shower, and with cupboards concealed behind the mirrors,. Please note this is not inside your bedroom, it is close to your bedroom door. The bathroom is just for you (the other couple have their own bathroom)
Optional parking is $90 per week - available from after 1st July
INCLUDES ALL BILLS
3 weeks deposit required, and 1 weeks rent in advance. The minimum stay is 3 months.
- Water, energy and local phone calls are included
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning is included
- High speed WiFi internet is included
The apartment is a modern deluxe executive fully furnished apartment in one of the best locations in Sydney - see the map on Flatmates to see how close the flat is to everything. There is a little low level of noise from the city traffic, but there is heavy glazing that reduces any noise to a minor level.
It is air-conditioned throughout.
In the apartment there are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with gas stove and dishwashing machine, laundry with tumble drier and washing machine, lounge area with 2 leather lounge suites, and a balcony with a great view of the Sydney CBD buildings.
It is known as King Street Wharf, it is next to Barangaroo and is also adjacent to Darling Harbour which is absolutely the most vibrant and exciting part of Sydney. All the best restaurants and nightclubs are on your doorstep, And you can smell the fresh air from the Harbour, and walk around the Harbour foreshore.
The apartment is just a few minutes walk from the City CBD and Wynyard Station.
You can also walk to China Town, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, and walk to all the tourist spots The Rocks, The Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, downtown Sydney, the Aquarium, etc etc.
You can also walk to all the cruise ships, entertainment spots and see everything that Sydney has to offer. There's a convenience shop on the corner, and there are 1 Coles and 2 Woolworths supermarkets close by.
You'll be sharing the apartment with a couple and they have the Master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. They both work and are very nice, quiet, considerate and clean people. The girlfriend is 25 years old from Ecuador. The boyfriend is 29 from Ireland. They are quiet and don't have any parties.
They have their own TV in their own room, and their own bathroom