|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
2 x single rooms available to rent in Indooroopilly (furnished). Rent includes electricity, water and WIFI internet.
Close to University of Queensland with direct buses to UQ. Perfect for students.
Fully furnished bedroom available in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Indooroopilly, conveniently located directly across from one of the largest shopping centres in Brisbane, as well as one of the major bus interchanges for Brisbane. Buses are right outside your door, the train is just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Great public transport by either bus or train
- Approximately 7km from the Brisbane CBD
- Approximately 1.5km from St Lucia University of Queensland. Direct buses to the University.
- Everything is at your doorstep – shopping, Woolworths supermarket, restaurants, cafes and takeaway food shops, cinemas, 24hr all night convenience stores, Fitness First gym, medical centre, pig and whistle hotel and much much more...
The apartment is located on the top (third) floor of the building and overlooks the shopping centre. Split level apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 5 balconies. Apartment is fully furnished including:
- Kitchen is equipped with cutlery, crockery and appliances, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Living area includes TV, DVD player, 3 seater couch, 6 seater dining table. This area has 3 balconies which makes the room cool and breezy, however there is also air-conditioning
- Laundry is equipped with washing machine and dryer
- Bedrooms are also furnished.
Bedroom 1 includes king single bed, bookshelf, desk, built-in wardrobe and small private balcony.
Bedroom 2 includes single bed, bookshelf, desk, wardrobe and small private balcony.
Benefits of this share accommodation:
- Individual lease, which means you are not responsible for your other housemates rent
- Bills included in your rent price, which means you don’t need to open utilities accounts and deal with the splitting of bills with your housemates
- When you wish to move out, we will find a replacement for tenant for you
Please email if you have any questions or would like to inspect the room.
You would be sharing with 1 male (mid 20's) and the second person is yet to be decided as there are two rooms available.