|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 4, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Located in the heart of Bruce this is a fully furnished & equipped double sized bedroom.
Share gas water and electricity.
Unlimited internet is included
210 sharing bills
Or 250 for couple
Modern kitchen with dishwasher and lots of storage space. The lovely open plan lounge/dining with the comfort of split system heating/cooling. Balcony is a joy to sit back and relax on at the end of the day or on a lazy Sunday.
- AIS, University of Canberra & CIT
- Bruce Stadium & Walking & Running Tracks
- Calvary Hospital
- Local shops & Restaurants at Belconnen mall
- Government Offices including Immigration.
- No requirement to view property before leasing - organise your lease from interstate or internationally!
- Flexible payment options: cash, internet transfer
- Flexible payment schedule: weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Service cleaning available (for an additional cost)
Property Type: Double storey House
Not Pet Friendly
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Thynne St after Slowey Pl||~ 3 min walk|
|Thynne St after Lampard Cct||~ 4 min walk|
|Braybrooke St before Ginninderra Dr||~ 5 min walk|
|Thynne St after Watkins St||~ 5 min walk|
|Braybrooke St after Ginninderra Dr||~ 5 min walk|
|Plunge Cafe & Florist||~ 10 min walk|
|Bruce Takeway||~ 10 min walk|
|Cafe Momo||~ 11 min walk|
|Stanley's||~ 11 min walk|
|AIS Visitor Centre||~ 12 min walk|
|Supaexpress||~ 13 min walk|
|UC Supermarket||~ 26 min walk|
|University of Canberra||~ 17 min walk|