|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Available 9th Aug. One of the best houses in Sydney. Private single bedroom for 1 person and all bills are included.
People are most welcome from Japan, Korea or China, or any country where people are polite, kind and respectful, and who are on a study visa or a working visa, and who want long term accommodation, and who are very clean, and who are 'pet friendly' as we have 2 pussycats. There is a minimum stay of 3 months, and you are welcome to stay much longer.
This rent includes all bills and has been reduced to $295 pw as a special Winter Discount.
And rent will go up to the normal rent amount of $315 from 1st September
Our house is quite unique, as there are 3 main areas in the house where you can chill out or where you can entertain some friends:
- the lounge room
- the covered side deck which has lots of comfortable seat (seats are not shown in the photo)
- and the back courtyard with a large gazebo with comfortable seats and a swinging chair!
The house is very clean and spacious and it has a lovely atmosphere - it is a perfect home.
It is a perfect place to have some 'alone time', or to mix with the other housemates.
FANTASTIC LOCATION - Our house is a short walk from Sydenham Station:
- Only 8 mins to Central Station (for Surry Hills and Haymarket)
- Only 12 mins to Town Hall Station (for CBD)
- Only 20 mins to Uni of Sydney by Bus
- Only 11 mins to Newtown by Bus
This is a great location for people that work in the City, or who study at Uni. And there is plenty of street parking if you have your own car.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BEDROOM
- All bed linen is supplied and the room is clean, charming and very luxurious. There are new pillows and quilt.
- In your room you will enjoy a comfortable new QUEEN size bed, a double size wardrobe, dressing table, and bedside table - all classic period furniture
- desk, chair and a chest of drawers
- In addition, in your room there is unlimited Wi-Fi internet and Foxtel TV.
- Outside your bedroom window is a large porch overlooking the front garden, where you can sit and relax in peace.
- The room is for a single person only (not a couple or 2 friends)
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- The house is always kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Large kitchen, with a gas cook top and electric oven. There is also a dish washer. It is fully equipped with everything you need to cook food and eat it.
- 2 large fridges
- The bathroom is absolutely luxurious - with a bath, a shower, modern vanity and toilet, and a chandelier!
- There is plenty of space inside the house - a large lounge room and dining area.
- There is plenty of outdoor space - an external sun lounge room at the side of the house and an amazing gazebo in the back garden.
Your housemates are fun and friendly, very clean people in their 30s, who respect your privacy and appreciate that you need your own space.
Please message or call me for more information and to arrange a convenient time to have a look at the room.
|Princes Hwy After Bellevue St||Close by|
|Princes Hwy Near Terry St||~ 3 min walk|
|Railway Rd Near Henry St||~ 5 min walk|
|Princes Hwy Near Smith St||~ 7 min walk|
|Princes Hwy Near Union St||~ 8 min walk|
|Volt Fitness||~ 4 min walk|
|IKEA Restaurant & Café||~ 5 min walk|
|The Innocent Kitchen||~ 5 min walk|
|Mixtape Artspace||~ 6 min walk|
|Ho's Bakery And Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Swedish Food Market||~ 4 min walk|
|Freshpro Fruit & Vegetable Supplies||~ 5 min walk|
|Jim Elfes & Sons PTY LTD||~ 5 min walk|
|Deteki||~ 6 min walk|
|Cut Price Food Markets||~ 9 min walk|
|Sydenham Station||~ 10 min walk|
|Tempe Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Marrickville Station||~ 22 min walk|
|Wolli Creek train station||~ 23 min walk|
|International Airport||~ 27 min walk|