|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
People say I'm easy to live with. Looking to share downstairs of a fully renovated Queenslander in Everton Park with one person. Ideally looking for a long term tenant to stay minimum 6 months.
This home has lovely gardens, is low-set from the road so its secluded & quite tranquil.
Rent is: $175 + $25 p/wk includes all bills.
Bond is $700+ 2 weeks rent & bills paid in advance = $400
* 8 kms north of CBD
* 1.3kms-Mitchelton shops & train station (20 mins CBD)
* 2 vege patches & a nice garden
* 2 minutes walk to buses
* Fully furnished & equip home
* Fully renovated home with polished concrete floors
* Modern kitchen with granite benches new oven etc
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge
* Some garden maintenance
* Montly cleaner
* Unlimited wireless internet
* Home gym
* Free off St parking with no parking restrictions
* 1.5kms to New Everton Park shopping complex
* 1km to Brookside shopping center
* 1km to Everton Hills shopping center w/groovy new cafe
* 5 kms from Westfield shopping center Chermside (approved for expansion- will be largest in Australia)
* Samford (cute- semi rural town approx 15kms north)
* Lovely Mt Golorious rain forest walks circa 20kms north
* Your own separate entrance
* Opens out onto a courtyard & garden
* Study nook & shelving
* Bedrooms on opposite ends of home (no joining walls)
* Comfortable queen ensemble bed & bedside table
* Hanging clothes wardrobe in lounge
I'm a young at heart 40yr old female studying marketing full time at QUT. I've got 2 very small, house trained, fully grown, clean cute dogs, so you must like animals.
Looking for a friendly worker or student who studies on campus. A house proud, trustworthy, responsible, non smoker with good communication skills. Happy to share the odd meal and chat if this appeals. However I also value my own space & will respect yours.
Look forward to meeting you soon :)