|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
*** INCLUDES ALL BILLS ***
- The apartment building (City Tower) is situated on City Road, Southbank.
- It is approximately a 10 minute walk into the heart of the city and less than 5 minute walk to the closest tram.
- There is a Foodworks across the road, however, Coles / Woolworths / South Melbourne Markets are about 10 minutes by foot.
- Location is amazing, across the road from Crown Casino, walking distance to South Melbourne eateries and situated beween the Tan and Albert Park.
- The apartment is a spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom place on the 11th floor.
- The building has a concierge, secure entrance, 25m indoor heated pool, gym and tennis court.
- Master bedroom with a private ensuite.
- The room is furnished with a queen bed (with storage drawers underneath), bedside table, chest of drawers and large shelving unit. You would also be able to fit a desk as there is ample space.
- Not just one, but TWO mirrored double BIRs
- Fully furnished apartment
- Internet, Water, Gas and Electricity bills included
ABOUT ME & LOOKING FOR
- My name is Ron and I am a full time professional working in the financial services industry. During the week, I am usually pretty low key due to work and various commitments. You will be sharing the flat with me and my partner, Fifi, who is a chef.
- Looking for a friendly, trustworthy and reliable housemate. Someone who is clean and respectful.
Price is $360 per week, paid monthly in advance = $1,560 per month INCLUSIVE OF BILLS.
Bond is required upfront and will be refundable when leaving.
If you are interested, please email me a bit about yourself, or call/text Ron. Cheers.