|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
*** INCLUDES ALL BILLS ***
Please note rent for couples is $400 pw.
- The apartment building (City Tower) is situated on City Road, Southbank.
- It is approximately a 10 minute walk into the heart of the city and less than 5 minute walk to the closest tram.
- There is a Foodworks across the road, however, Coles / Woolworths / South Melbourne Markets are about 10 minutes by foot.
- Location is amazing, across the road from Crown Casino, walking distance to South Melbourne eateries and situated beween the Tan and Albert Park.
- The apartment is a spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom place on the 11th floor.
- The building has a concierge, secure entrance, 25m indoor heated pool, gym and tennis court.
- Master bedroom with a private ensuite.
- The room is furnished with a queen bed (with storage drawers underneath), bedside table, chest of drawers and large shelving unit. You would also be able to fit a desk as there is ample space.
- Not just one, but TWO mirrored double BIRs
- Fully furnished apartment
- Internet, Water, Gas and Electricity bills included
ABOUT ME & LOOKING FOR
- My name is Ron and I am a full time professional working in the financial services industry. During the week, I am usually pretty low key due to work and various commitments. You will be sharing the flat with me and my partner, Fifi, who is a chef.
- Looking for a friendly, trustworthy and reliable housemate. Someone who is clean and respectful.
Price is $360 per week, paid monthly in advance = $1,560 per month INCLUSIVE OF BILLS. Couples welcome at $400 per week.
Bond is required upfront and will be refundable when leaving.
If you are interested, please email me a bit about yourself, or call/text Ron. Cheers.
|Great Asia World Oriental Grocery||Close by|
|FoodWorks Southbank||Close by|
|Freshwater Place IGA||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Metro Southbank||~ 5 min walk|
|IGA Xpress Southbank||~ 6 min walk|
|Happy Bites||~ 6 min walk|
|Clarendon St. IGA X-press||~ 7 min walk|
|Broad Bean Organic Grocer||~ 8 min walk|
|Sturt Street IGA||~ 8 min walk|
|韩国大院||~ 10 min walk|
|Aptus seafood||~ 10 min walk|
|Baxter Institute - Southbank||Close by|
|Enlightened Cuisine||Close by|
|KereKere South||Close by|
|Melbourne Room Service||Close by|
|The Bridge Deli||Close by|
|Rumour Restaurant Bar and Lounge||Close by|
|My Goodness Pizza & Burgers||Close by|
|Golden House Chinese Restaurant||Close by|
|Mesh Restaurant||Close by|
|City Rd/Kings Way #114||~ 3 min walk|
|Casino East/Queens Bridge St #112||~ 5 min walk|
|124B-Whiteman St/Clarendon St||~ 7 min walk|
|Grant St/Sturt St #18||~ 7 min walk|
|City Rd/Clarendon St #126||~ 7 min walk|
|Clarendon St/Normanby Rd #125||~ 7 min walk|
|Southbank Bvd/Sturt St #17||~ 8 min walk|
|Port Junction/79 Whiteman St #125||~ 8 min walk|
|Miles St/Sturt St #19||~ 9 min walk|
|124A-Casino/MCEC/Clarendon St||~ 9 min walk|
|Sturt St/Southbank Bvd #17||~ 9 min walk|
|York St/Kings Way #115||~ 9 min walk|
|City Rd/Queens Bridge St||~ 4 min walk|
|City Rd/Southbank Bvd||~ 5 min walk|
|Casino East/Queens Bridge St||~ 6 min walk|
|Kavanagh St/Southbank Bvd||~ 6 min walk|
|Queens Bridge/Queens Bridge St||~ 7 min walk|
|Clarendon St/City Rd||~ 8 min walk|
|Victorian Arts Centre/Southbank Bvd||~ 10 min walk|
|Flinders St/Queens Bridge St||~ 10 min walk|
|Banana Alley Vaults/Flinders St||~ 10 min walk|
|Market St/Flinders St||~ 10 min walk|
|Victorian College of the Arts/Southbank Bvd||~ 11 min walk|
|University of Melbourne, VCA||~ 11 min walk|
|Charles Sturt University, Melbourne||~ 16 min walk|
|Central Queensland University Melbourne||~ 16 min walk|