|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
**Available from 21 April 2018**
I absolutely love this apartment and am sad to be leaving. The location is central to everything, there is plenty of transport right on our doorstep and it's in a leafy quiet spot. Meagan, your housemate, is great! She's super chilled, clean, tidy and so easy to live with.
What's on offer:
1 bedroom with exclusive use of the main bathroom.
- The room is furnished with a queen bed (but will be removed if bringing your own) and includes large built ins, carpeting and a ceiling fan. Located at the back of the apartment, it is sheltered from the sun, keeping it cool in summer and quiet throughout the day.
(To give an example of the size, the room is currently furnished with a queen-sized bed, single bedside table, chest of drawers and blanket box).
- Main bathroom fitted with vanity unit, toilet, bath and shower.
What's included for $250/week:
- Fully furnished room
- Unlimited internet
What's included for $240/week:
- Unfurnished room
- Unlimited internet
- Fully equipped kitchen equipped, including cutlery, crockery, appliances, dishwasher, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Living area with Large TV, 5 seater couch (comfiest couch ever!)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Balcony with table and chairs for entertaining
- Floor boards throughout the main living areas (really easy to keep clean)
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Huge garage for storage (it's currently set up as a workshop for Meagan, but there is heaps of space for anything extra - motorcycle/bicycle/boxes etc.)
- Occasional off-street parking - there are only 3 spots in our carpark, but there is plenty of on-street parking along both Indooroopilly Road and Moore Street.
Getting here and away:
1 min walk to the nearest bus-stop (414, 417)
15 Min walk to Taringa train station (839m) or Guyatt Park City Cat Ferry Terminal
20 min walk to Toowong Train Station (1.1km)
Plenty of parks and open spaces nearby.
5 min walk to Corner Store
20 min walk to UQ St Lucia, Toowong Shopping Centre, The Royal Exchange and The Regatta.
Short drive (or bus trip) to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
Close to Park Road, Suncorp Stadium, Southbank, Gallery of Modern Art, the Brisbane City Centre and many more popular places.
**No pets allowed
***Smoking is outside only
Hi! I'm Meagan - your future flatmate :)
I work full time for a tech start-up at UQ. I tend to be home quite often during the week, but out and about on the weekends. I have a small business I'm building and have set the garage up as a bit of a workshop so I can let my ideas flourish.
I'm originally from Sydney and moved here about a year ago for a lifestyle change. I enjoy cooking, reading, markets, crafting and reality TV (don't judge!)
Grand Designs, Suits, Vikings and Lucifer are all on My List. Music is also a must, with Spotify being always at the ready.
I'm always up for a chat, happy to share a meal, or a drink or two, and totally understand the need for personal space.