|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 weeks to 4 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
AMAZING VIEWS AND SUNSETS FROM YOUR OWN PRIVATE BALCONY WITH LARGE LUXURY BEDROOM AND PRIVATE BATHROOM. SLEEP TO THE SOUND OF WAVES GENTLY LAPPING AT THE SHORE. RELAX WITH A WINE AND WATCH THE SUN GO DOWN. CAFES, SHOPS AND TRAIN JUST THREE MINS WALK AWAY.
About the room...
You might just have the best nights sleep you've ever had listening to the sounds of the waves rolling in on arguably Melbourne's best beach.
The room has:
- Wardrobe space to hang your clothes.
- Large LCD TV and movies to watch (you can also play your own if you have them on a USB drive)
- A collection of books to read on your PRIVATE balcony or relaxing on the beach.
- Room is key locked for your privacy
- A private Bathroom with shower and toilet
- A desk overlooking the sea if you want to do some work or write home to family
- A comfortable Queen size bed with pillow top mattress and quality linen.
- All towels included and Linen.
Please Note: If you are a COUPLE there is an extra $30 per week payment
You will also enjoy
- FREE WIFI internet access
- All bills and utilities included.
- Make yourself at home in the open plan living area downstairs there is a dishwasher, double refrigerator and ample space to store your groceries.
- Fabulous outside deck area to eat your breakfast or read a book.
- six seater dining table, two comfy linen couches
- Flat screen TV for watching movies.
Laundry facilities and powder room also downstairs
with bed room and bathroom upstairs
The room is located in Aspendale (a bayside suburb of Melbourne). The apartment is a 1970s beach pad with an eclectic bohemian feel. The apartment is directly opposite the train station and it is an easy 40 minute train ride into the CBD. The beauty of this apartment is you get the best view in Melbourne, you're on one of Melbourne's best beaches and it's an easy train commute into town to go sightseeing. There's even an all night bus if you want to head into town to party the night away.
There are great cafes and restaurants within walking distance and also a supermarket for groceries
You must like dogs as a dog lives on the property
Jackson is almost 12 yrs old. is a quiet dog who spends most of his day sleeping and is not a barker
Any more questions. Feel free to ask