|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LARGE FULLY FURNISHED Room in BEACH FRONT APARTMENT. COUPLES WELCOME ( HIGH SPEED INTERNET )
THE APARTMENT IS ONLY THREE MINUTES WALK FROM ASPENDALE RAILWAY STATION. 45 minutes by train to CBD
About the room...
* ASPENDALE HAS ONE OF MELBOURNE'S BEST BEACHES A CLEAN AND SAFE SWIMMING BEACH.
* A GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY SUNSET WALKS AND TO JUST TAKE IN THE BEAUTIFUL VIEWS DIRECT FROM YOUR OWN BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE BEACH
*QUEEN BED AND ALL LINEN PROVIDED.WITH A CUPBOARD TO STORE YOUR CLOTHES AND DESK
* LARGE DESIGNER BATHROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER
*TV AND SMALL BAR FRIDGE WITH TEA KETTLE.
*ROOM IS KEY LOCKED FOR PRIVACY
THE LEASE ON THE ROOM CAN BE EXTENDED FOR THE RIGHT PERSON/PERSONS FOR A COUPLE IT IS AN EXTRA $50 PER WEEK
* ADSL 2 + HIGH SPEED INTERNET INCLUDED
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN,DINING AND LOUNGE AREA
* EXTRA TOILET DOWNSTAIRS
*You will also enjoy A LARGE GOURMET KITCHEN TO PREPARE MEALS AND SPACE FOR YOUR FOOD IN THE DRAWERS AND FRIDGE.
* Fabulous outside deck area to eat your breakfast or read a book or just watch the AWESOME SUNSETS.
I AM DOWN TO EARTH AND FRIENDLY AND LOOKING FOR A MATURE PERSON/COUPLE WHO LIKES TO LIVE IN A TIDY ENVIRONMENT.
There are great cafes and restaurants within walking distance and also a supermarket for groceries
Rent is two weeks in advance + Security deposit.with two weeks notice required when leaving.This goes both ways.
BASICALLY LEAVE .* Downstairs area (including kitchen/dining room) as tidy as you find them.
* Smoking is allowed but outdoors Only!!!
*Social drinker only!
*No illicit drugs allowed on property.
* We take turns of taking out rubbish bins and emptying the dishwasher.
I have a 15 yr old friendly dog who is quiet and spends most of his time asleep.
If you have Any more questions. Feel free to ask. cheers!
I am down to earth and love to live in a tidy environment .I love to meditate. Do the occasional Yoga. Trying to go vegan...........Gave up bacon 2 yrs ago (that was tough) gave up Lamb 6 months ago. Now trying to give up Chicken. Not much of a drinker, have an occasional drink once or twice per year Lol!
Love socialising and having barbecues during the day.Anyone have a good lentil burger recipe? This is not a Party House so anyone coming in after 12pm needs to do so quietly.