|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This isn't just another sharehouse, it's THE SHARE HOUSE, we are a family with an awesome way of life!!! For people that are lovers of life only need to apply!
* Newly renovated modern brick home
* 4 Bedroom (all with massive built-in wardrobes), window external roller shutters and new internal roller blinds.
* Brand New Custom made cheffs Kitchen with 40 mm Caesar stone bench tops, all stainless Steel Appliances
* 2x Modern bathrooms, the main with black bath tub
* Bi-fold doors open to an outdoor living/ entertainment area
* Spacious well maintained backyard
* Massive lounge/ entertainment area with state of the art 70 inch Smart TV with Surround Sound; FOXTEL/ NetFlix are also included
* Spacious open plan living
*Professionally painted through-out
* Alarm system
* Wi-Fi / Cable Internet Inclusive large data allowance 1000GB
* Newly sanded and varnished original floor boards through-out
* Outdoor 8 man spa with pop up TV
* We have a resident masseuse Angela that is over at least once a fortnight to get all our knots and stress out! (*$50 p/h)
* Outdoor entertainment deck with BBQ
* Quiet street located in a Cul-de-sac (no through road)
* Fully Furnished Home with designer furniture
* Medium unfurnished bedroom
* Approx. 2 minute drive to Parramatta CBD
* Approx. 2 k's from Merrylands Station (15 minute walk)
* Approx. 1 k from Bus Stop
* Approx. 1 k from the newly renovated Merrylands Stockland Mall with over 500 specialty fashion stores (5-10 minute walk)
* 500m from Merrylands Oval/ Pools
* Ample street parking available
$250 per week inclusive of all bills
(Large room with bed only) ***no matress or any other furnishings included
Bond: $1,000 (4weeks)
6 months, most likely to extend
* Outside smoker or non smoker only
* For one occupant (single person) only
* Professionals preferred/ MUST HAVE stable full-time employment
* References may be checked
* A tenancy agreement will be in place and a condition report
No time wasters..
* This is an equal opportunity household, all walks of life are welcome!
**Please send me a message with your details You number and Short description will be great and I will call you to discuss and potentially arrange a time to inspect. We are in no hurry as we want the RIGHT PERSON**
We have 2 extremely friendly housemates living here currently X1males & X1 female. We consider our home to be a family - so naturally we are a little upset we have to lose one of our family members. We are all extremely clean and have a cleaner that cleans the home once a week religiously. We have Sunday night family dinners once a week with a housemate to cook in turn. We are NOT a party home and only hold a party/BBQ on extremely special occasions. We prefer having BBQs, Spa Bights and an occasional bombfire in the backyard. We are all hard working professional with varied jobs, hence we are all home at different times and occasionally having the whole home to oneself. We also have a new puppy Frankie, she is very cute only 6 months old. She is a miniature dachshund, inside and outside dog on her training wheels.
We would love to add a friendly, happy, clean and easy going member to the family. It would be a combined decision on whom to invite in as we very much have a democratically run household.