|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Amazing ground floor apartment in a brilliant location, with awesome housemates.
- Located in the Spot, with great cafe's, restaurants, independent bars
and the classy historic Ritz Cinema.
- Peaceful and quiet apartment with great neighbours.
- 12 minute walk to Coogee Beach.
- 5 minute walk to Prince of Wales Hospital and Sydney Children’s
- 15 minute walk to University of New South Wales.
- Next to bus stop, 25 minute bus ride to city, 20 minutes to central
station and multiple buses almost every 5-10 minutes to Bondi
Junction, Central Station, City and Circular Quay.
- 6 km to drive to Central Station.
- Free untimed street parking available close by.
- Convenient and secure ground floor access.
- Roof top access.
- Great outdoor space that is maintained by strata.
- Share a large new bathroom with only one other person.
- House is fully furnished with modern appliances.
- Room has an aircon/heating unit and large built in wardrobe.
- Room is fully furnished with double bed, mattress, beside tables,
desk and chair.
- Resident no fuss Cat.
Hi I am Megan, I'm currently working as an insurance broker in the city. I love the outdoors, I'm also and easy going, clean, organised and considerate. I love living here in the spot which is bustling with a great vibe and culture. The beach is a stones throw away and there are a ton of great places to eat nearby. I am looking forward to meeting a new house mate who is relaxed and sociable.
Hey, my name is Uma and I'm a engineer also working in the city. I'm pretty easy going and would love to live with someone who's quite chilled as well. I love cooking, going to the beach, meeting new people and on occasion love a good night out. Definitely would love a housemate who is friendly, clean, considerate and adventurous enough to try my food concoctions.
I'm Lola and I'm a cat. I'm a freeloader, unemployed and sleep a lot. On occasion I may request you pet me or amuse me. The one thing I love more than dinner time is the magical red dot that sometimes appears, my life mission is to catch the red dot. I'm all round fairly lovable.