|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Amazing ground floor apartment in a brilliant location, with awesome housemates.
- Located in the Spot, with great cafe's, restaurants, independent bars and the classy historic Ritz Cinema
- Peaceful and quiet apartment with great neighbours
- 12 minute walk to Coogee Beach
- 5 minute walk to Prince of Wales Hospital & Sydney Childrens Hospital
- 15 minute walk to University of New South Wales
- Next to bus stop, 15 minute bus ride to city, 20 minutes to central station and multiple buses almost every 5 minutes to Bondi Junction, Central Station, City and Circular Quay
- 6 km to drive to Central Station.
- Free untimed street parking available close by
- Convenient and secure ground floor access
- Roof top access
- Great outdoor space that is maintained by strata
- Share a large new bathroom with only one other person
- House is fully furnished with modern appliances
- Room has an aircon/heating unit and large built in wardrobe.
- Resident no fuss Cat
Hi I am Reggie, I'm currently working as an estimator for a construction company. I love movies and the outdoors, I'm also relaxed and easy going. I am clean, organised and considerate. I love living here in the spot which is bustling with a great vibe and culture. The beach is a stones throw away and there are a ton of great places to eat nearby. I am looking forward to meeting a new house mate who is relaxed and sociable.
Hey, my name is Uma and I'm studying full time at UNSW. I'm pretty easy going and would love to live with someone who's quite chilled as well. I love cooking, going to the beach, meeting new people and on occasion love a good night out. Definitely would love a housemate who is friendly, clean, considerate and adventurous enough to try my food concoctions.
I'm Lola and I'm a cat. I'm a freeloader, unemployed and sleep a lot. On occasion I may request you pet me or play with my toy mouse and I. The one thing I love more than dinner time is the magical red dot that sometimes appears, my life mission is to catch the red dot. I'm all round fairly lovable.