Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
All bills included in an amazingly beautiful house and a perfect location!!
-The newly renovated classic veranda house is beautiful and fully furnished with brand new luxury furniture all the way throughout.
-Fully tiled main bathroom w/ bathtub
-Polished floors, decorative high ceilings
- The room is fully furnished with a brand new queen size bed, brand new quality mattress, brand new Sheridan pillows and bed sheets and a bed side table with the lamp
– . The room comes with a spacious built in wardrobe.
-Rental includes all the bills with unlimited internet, gas, water and electricity, nothing extra.
-Separate living spaces with the in/outdoor kitchen at the heart.
-European style stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher, In/outdoor kitchen with tilt-up glass wall
- There is also Netflix available and also if someone likes to make coffee, there is a great automatic Jura coffee machine as well.
- Brandnew beautiful outdoor furniture and also BBQ available.
- About 5 minute walk to Glebe point road which has lots of amazing restaurants, pubs, cafÃ© and shops like IGA, Foodwork, Fruit shop, etc and also walking distance to Broad way shopping centre which has Coles, Hoyts cinema, Kmart and many other specialty stores.
- Opposite to the tram which takes you straight to CBD every 5 minutes.
- The bus stop is only around the corner taking you rapidly to CBD.
- Walking distance to fish market, black water bay and also Darling harbour, also University of Sydney
THE PERSON WHO YOU ARE SHARING THE HOUSE WITH:
-I am a professional young girl working full time in North Sydney. I am social, friendly, considerate and easy to get along with and also clean and tidy. I am looking for someone who is friendly and can clean after themselves, treat the house as their home.
There is plenty of space for car park on the street