|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Bedroom available in amazing MUST-SEE share house just minutes from CBD!
ABOUT YOU: We are looking for a fun and friendly person who enjoys sharing a beer / glass of wine and cheese board and having a chat. While we respect each other's space, we also like to organise dinner and board game nights and the odd BBQ and pool party.
We are all clean and tidy, especially in the kitchen and communal areas, and want a flatmate who would like to keep it that way. We already have appliances and most furniture, but the vacating flatmate will be taking the lounge and entertainment system so it would be a huge bonus if you have that!
RENT & BILLS: Your rent is $220/week, which is a bargain to live in such a lovely home this close to the city! There are also the usual bills (internet, gas, and electricity - about $100/month/person) which we all split evenly. We also share in hiring a house cleaner which costs $25 each fortnightly.
BOND plus 2 weeks rents.
YOUR ROOM: Your unfurnished room features built-in closets and a shared bathroom.
WHAT'S NEARBY: Only a 2-minute walk to 7-Eleven, Liquor Land, a chemist, restaurants, and bus stops with buses leaving every 10 min to the CBD. Also only a 15-minute walk or $6 Uber to the Caxton Street restaurants, shops, bars, and cinema. 5-10 minute drive to the CBD.
MORE HOUSE DETAILS:
- Massive, double level, beautifully-renovated Queenslander-style house with high ceilings
- Each level has a living area
- Upper and lower patios each with outdoor dining set-up and BBQ on upper level - great for entertaining!
- Spacious, modern kitchen with dishwasher and bi-fold windows opening up to the upper balcony
- Fully maintained swimming pool with poolside lounges
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and secure undercover clothes line
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
If you think this sounds like the place for you, then please call or message to arrange an inspection :-)
ABOUT US: We are three flatmates looking for another person to move into our beautiful inner-city home
- Ben (Finance, 27)
- Morgan (Finance, 26)
- Simon (Engineer, 29)