|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 25, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Available NOW
- Inspection will be on Monday, June 25th at 7pm.
- Private LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM with YOUR OWN HUGE BATHROOM
- GREAT LOCATION and easy to walk to most of the attractions in Sydney Darling Harbour, CBD, Barangaroo, The Rocks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge.
- This is a great apartment to eat, sleep and relax . . . . and this location is definitely the place to LIVE AND LOVE YOUR SYDNEY EXPERIENCE !!
- You will be staying in a fantastic clean room in a very clean apartment in Darlinghurst near Oxford Street and Crown Street.
- VIEWINGS: the viewing is Monday, June 25th at 7 pm and you will be able to meet the other flatmates and get to know them.
- It is located in an excellent position in Darlinghurst close to Oxford Street and Crown Street - this is a prime Sydney location - close to hundreds of cafes, restaurants, bars, night clubs and coffee shops, etc.
- It is an easy walk to Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Darling Harbour to see the spectacular sights around Sydney - and you can easily walk to the CBD area.
- You will also be close to three supermarkets (ALDI IGA and Woolworths), two fitness gyms, banks and post office.
- This location is a quiet street, there is no traffic or people walking by.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- we are looking for a Couple or a Single Person that can move ASAP before the end of June.
- we are looking for mature and responsible people (if your ages are under 25, we need your personalities to be as mature as someone who is 25 years or older)
- people who are EXTREMELY clean and are willing to help with the cleaning duties that are listed on a roster (which means that everyone has a turn of keeping the apartment clean for 1 week). The current flatmates already have a high standard of cleanliness and they want to live with people who also have HIGH standards of cleanliness
- The bedroom is a very big double room, in a very clean and tidy apartment, and you will have your own keys (including a key for the bedroom)
- You have your own huge Bathroom.
- The room is fully furnished with a mirror built-in wardrobe, white side tables, fan, heater, 3 sets of white drawers, white desk, chair, shoe rack, etc.
- The double bed frame is an almost new White PU Leather Bed and mattress is an almost new Pocket Spring Latex Memory Pillow Top Bed.
- Two complete sets of almost new bedding (pillows, quilts and sheets and covers) are supplied, together with a mattress protector and pillow protectors.
- The windows of the room are overlooking a quiet lane at the back of the apartment - this means that you won't be disturbed by the sounds of traffic. The room also does not have a common wall with the next apartment, that means that you can't hear the neighbours in the next apartment.
- TV to stream Netflix / YouTube / Catch-up TV / or any streaming media
DEPOSIT and RENT:
- Rent is $500 pw for a couple or a single person to live in this room
-The rent includes ALL BILLS including internet (but not including car parking
- 3 weeks deposit and 1 weeks rent paid in advance - (i.e. a total of 4 weeks)
- 1 week is paid immediately when you accept the offer . . . . and the other 3 weeks are paid on the day that you move in to the apartment
- includes electricity and water
- includes free use of washing machine and tumble drier
- includes unlimited high speed Wi-Fi internet (it is Cable, which is much faster than ADSL2+)
- includes Netflix
- There is free parking on the street, or for $50 extra per week you can park in the undercover secure basement parking
- this is one of the nicest buildings to live in
- indoor pool and spa pool (jacuzzi) ... but this is currently under renovation
- The apartment is clean, spacious and freshly painted . It has a kitchen, lounge/dining room, laundry room, 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food.
- It is fully furnished, and all the equipment and utensils that you need for cooking and eating your meals is supplied
- there are no views from the apartment,
- In the apartment there are 2 bedrooms. The other flatmates are: a couple.. They are all mature people and they are all very clean and keep the apartment extremely tidy.
- Everyone speaks English, and it is a very clean, quiet and peaceful apartment.
INSPECTING THE ROOM:
- Please send me a message if you would like to have a look at the room and please let me know your mobile phone number (if it is not already listed on your profile)
- You can either write a message via Flatmates, or call me or send me an SMS direct to my mobile
In one room there is a couple, in their mid 20s from England.
The flatmates all work full time and are very friendly to talk to. They also are very clean in the apartment, and tidy up after they have used the kitchen, dining room and bathroom.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|7-Eleven Darlinghurst||Close by|
|Sootye's Thai On Oxford||Close by|
|Hopper Kadé||Close by|
|Grill'd Darlinghurst, Crown St||Close by|
|Oxford St at Riley St||Close by|
|Oxford St at Palmer St||Close by|
|Campbell St before Riley St||Close by|
|Campbell St at Riley St||Close by|
|Oxford St opp Palmer St||Close by|
|ALDI Darlinghurst||Close by|
|IGA Darlinghurst||~ 4 min walk|
|Sydney Paradise Supermarket||~ 5 min walk|
|Woolworths Surry Hills||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA Express||~ 8 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 9 min walk|
|Central Station||~ 13 min walk|
|Central||~ 13 min walk|
|Kings Cross Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Town Hall Station||~ 16 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 12 min walk|
|The University of Newcastle, Sydney||~ 23 min walk|
|University of Technology Sydney, City||~ 23 min walk|
|The University of Notre Dame, Sydney||~ 29 min walk|