|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Private LARGE bedroom, from Weds 21st Dec. SPECTACULAR VIEW of New Year's Eve fireworks can be seen from the rooftop deck of our building.
(The date might be earlier, if the current people living there move out earlier).
This is a great apartment to eat, sleep and relax . . . . and this location is definitely the place to LIVE AND LOVE YOUR SYDNEY EXPERIENCE !!
GREAT LOCATION and easy to walk to most of the attractions in Sydney Darling: Harbour, CBD, Barangaroo, The Rocks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge.
You will be staying in a fantastic clean room in a very clean apartment in Darlinghurst near Oxford Street and Crown Street.
The weekly rent depends on the length of your stay, and the rent includes all bills:
3 months to 1 year rent is at $470 pw for a couple / $450 pw for a single
However, if you are only staying a very short period, then the rent is higher
2+ weeks rent is at $1,000 pw for a couple / $980 pw for a single
4+ weeks rent is at $750 pw for a couple / $730 pw for a single
2+ months rent is at $550 pw for a couple / $530 pw for a single
VIEWINGS: the first viewing is today, Friday 16th Dec at 6.30pm and you will be able to meet the other flatmates and get to know them.
- It is located in an excellent position in Darlinghurst close to Oxford Street and Crown Street - this is a prime Sydney location - close to hundreds of cafes, restaurants, bars, night clubs and coffee shops, etc.
- It is an easy walk to Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and Darling Harbour to see the spectacular sights around Sydney - and you can easily walk to the CBD area.
- You will also be close to two supermarkets (Aldi and IGA), two fitness gyms, banks and post office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- we are looking for a Couple or a Single person, who can move in between 21st Dec and 23rd Dec. (However, if the people that are living there move out earlier than 21st Dec, then moving in date will be earlier)
- we are looking for mature and responsible people (if your ages are under 25, we need your personalities to be as mature as someone who is 25 years or older)
- people who are EXTREMELY clean and are willing to help with the cleaning duties that are listed on a roster (which means that everyone has a turn of keeping the apartment clean for 1 week). The current tenants already have a high standard of cleanliness and they want to live with people who also have HIGH standards of cleanliness
- The bedroom is a very big room, in a very clean and tidy apartment, and you will have your own keys (including a key for the bedroom)
- The room is fully furnished with a mirror built-in wardrobe, white side tables, fan, heater, 3 sets of white drawers, white desk, chair, shoe rack, etc.
- The double bed frame is an almost new White PU Leather Bed and mattress is an almost new Pocket Spring Latex Memory Pillow Top Bed.
- Two complete sets of almost new bedding (pillows, quilts and sheets and covers) are supplied, together with a mattress protector and pillow protectors.
- The windows of the room are overlooking a quiet lane at the back of the apartment - this means that you won't be disturbed by the sounds of traffic. The room also does not have a common wall with the next apartment, that means that you can't hear the neighbours in the next apartment.
DEPOSIT and RENT:
- 3 weeks deposit and 1 weeks rent paid in advance - (i.e. a total of 4 weeks)
- 1 week is paid immediately when you accept the offer . . . . and the other 3 weeks are paid on the day that you move in to the apartment
THE RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS:
- includes electricity and water
- includes free use of washing machine and tumble drier
- includes unlimited high speed Wi-Fi internet (it is Cable, which is much faster than ADSL2+)
- includes Local Phone Calls
- includes Netflix
- this is one of the nicest buildings to live in
- indoor pool and spa pool (jacuzzi)
- large rooftop Sun Deck, with BBQ area and seats and tables, plus SPECTACULAR 360 degree panoramic views of of New Year's Night fireworks, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Harbour, Sydney CBD buildings, Oxford Street and other Sydney landmarks
- The apartment is clean, spacious and freshly painted . It has a kitchen, lounge/dining room, laundry room, 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food.
- It is fully furnished, and all the equipment and utensils that you need for cooking and eating your meals is supplied
- there are no views from the apartment, all the spectacular views are from the roof top, and you will have a key to enable you to go up to the top, and relax.... you can even cook your food on a BBQ :))
- In the apartment there are 3 bedrooms. The other flatmates are: a couple from Turkey (both in their mid 20's), and a girl in her 20's from UK in the other bedroom. They are all mature people and they are all very clean and keep the apartment extremely tidy.
- Everyone speaks English, and it is a very clean, quiet and peaceful apartment.
INSPECTING THE ROOM:
- Please send me a message if you would like to have a look at the room and please let me know your mobile phone number (if it is not already listed on your profile)
- You can either write a message via Flatmates, or call me or send me an SMS direct to my mobile