|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello potential fifth housemate!
Our house is on a quiet street five minutes off St Georges Rd (and the 112) in one direction, five minutes to Merri Creek in the other, a 15 minute walk to High St and all the wicked coffee places, and less than a half hour ride from the city.
You would be sharing three girls and Sloane, our cat! We are currently looking for 2 people to fill the 2 rooms which are being vacated.
We all work reasonably full time - Bri (31) is a psych, Pia (32) works in design, Dimity (28) runs a photography business.
The house has:
- an awesome front garden with a hammock, a huge back garden and two courtyards
- polished wooden floors throughout
- full central heating for the winter
- full aircon for the summer
- solar hot water
- two bathrooms
- massive open plan living/kitchen area with gas hob, pantry and dishwasher
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier
The rooms have:
- a great view of the garden
- space (really huge - bigger than an average room)
- central heating
We are looking for somebody of a similar age who is easy to get along with, clean and considerate. We are all pretty social, but often do our own thing. Sloane generally shares his affection between us, so enjoying the company of a cat will be a major bonus!