|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Early 1900 timber Beautiful Colonial Home:
Located opposite the Brisbane river and across the street from Kangaroo Cliff Park -
3 Levels, Top level with city views.
3 Bathrooms (inc ensuite to Main);
Polished timber boards throughout;
Timber finished kitchen with meals and B/Bar + dishwasher, microwave, small kitchen appliances, gas stove & new oven;
Air- Conditioned with remote control ceiling fans in each room;
3 more utility or Storerooms on Ground level;
Private Front Spacious Court Yard;
7 residential car spaces at the back (one per room);
Rear Car Access, off Private Rd.
Located only minutes from the CBD (just a short ferry ride across the river or a bus ride across the street).
The house is located in a convenient location:
- Bus stop out the front of your doorstep;
- 3 min walk to Kangaroo Point Cliffs;
- 5 min walk to Story Bridge;
- 5 min walk to Ferry Stop or City Cat stop;
- A few mins walk to Shafston International College;
- Short walk to McDonalds, KFC, the Pineapple Hotel and other cafes and restaurants;
- Short walk to Coles and Woolloongabba bus station;
- Only minutes to QUT and all CBD Universities and Colleges;
- Walk to Southbank.
On the walk/cycle path - great lifestyle!!!
- All bedrooms furnished (if required) with a bed, wardrobe, study desk/chair, bedside cabinets and chest of drawers - or you are welcome to bring your own furniture if you like. Air-con and ceiling fan in each room.
ROOM FOR LEASE:
**** BEAUTIFUL BIG BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE.
WEEKLY RENT FOR A SINGLE PERSON IS $250.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT INCLUDED IN THE RENT OF THIS ROOM IS:
- ALL UTILITIES (Gas, Water, Electricity) - NO BILLS TO PAY!
- Unlimited wireless Cable Internet (which is fast speed) and great reception.
***PLUS ALL THE COMMON AREAS OF THE HOUSE ARE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED WEEKLY, SO HOUSE IS MAINTAINED AND KEPT CLEAN :)
BONUS: The housemates currently living in the home are a great group who get on extremely well with one another. They are friendly, social and easy going and are respectful of each other. Just look at it as instant friends/family :)
BE QUICK in securing this room as our rooms don't stay vacant for long due to the location being so close to the city, as well as the quality of this house!! If you inspect the house, you will see that our house is not your typical "shared house", as it has a real HOME feel about it :)
MINIMUM 6 MONTHS LEASE PREFERRED, but it is possible to come to some alternative agreement.
FOR ANY FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT KOULA.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Main St at Pearson St, stop 8||Close by|
|Main St at River Terrace, stop 8||Close by|
|Shafston Ave at Connor Street, stop 10/6||~ 3 min walk|
|Main St at Quinton Street, stop 7||~ 3 min walk|
|Shafston Ave at Connor Street, stop 7/10||~ 3 min walk|
|The Cliffs Cafe||Close by|
|Brisbane River Cafe||~ 5 min walk|
|Eagles Nest Brisbane||~ 5 min walk|
|Lamberts||~ 5 min walk|
|Bell Jar Cafe||~ 5 min walk|
|IGA X-press Kangaroo Point||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA East Brisbane||~ 12 min walk|
|Namaste Indian Restaurant & Grocery Brisbane||~ 15 min walk|
|HG Retail||~ 16 min walk|
|Formosa Asian Market||~ 17 min walk|
|QUT Gardens Point||~ 13 min walk|
|Central Queensland University, Brisbane||~ 16 min walk|
|Griffith University, South Bank QCA||~ 21 min walk|
|South Bank Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Central Station||~ 26 min walk|
|South Brisbane||~ 29 min walk|