|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Great location. Just minutes from Main Street with full range of shops, restaurants and public transport (both bus and train)near by. Beautiful Yarra valley only few mins in opposite direction.
* Generous Living Areas, high ceilings with Ceiling fans
* Gas Central Heating
* Back yard with large clothes line
* Room features, Ceiling fan, TV aerial connection, walk straight out onto front deck
* Medium size room, comfortably fits double bed, currently has two shelving units, bedside table and single bed available
* 35, female, work 9-5 as an Insurance Broker
* Easy going, would like someone a bit social but I will respect your space
* I also ride horses so often away weekends,
* I'm fairly quiet at home, no wild parties here, non smoker, don't mind a drink or two to unwind.
I do have a dog who is very friendly, short haired but does live inside and out. I may get a cat in the future.
Open to students or shift workers, no couples or kids.
Must have full time work and be financially stable. Two weeks rent and months bond req upfront with references or police check.
RENT TO BE PAID VIA DIRECT DEBIT ON A WEEKLY OR FORTNIGHTLY BASIS.
Bills to be split equally, gas, power and water..Cheap home..I don't have internet at the moment, happy to consider, current tenant has his own wifi and landline set up.
Really hoping for someone long term that can enjoy the space.Spare room can also be shared
Additional storage in garage if required Lovely front deck with views