|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||May 11, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
6 minutes from Central station!
A master en-suite available May 11 in a fresh 140sqm. newly built 3-bedroom apartment
Please only reply if
- you've read everything below
- you're able to move in around the days of May 11
- you're awesome (just like we are)
Our flat is contemporarily designed and holds all modern conveniences needed - dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, pod chair, a massive couch with 60" TV, surround sound, Netflix etc.
The rooms has comfy beds, bed tables, chest of drawers etc with plenty of space for your own stuff. We have UG storage and garage spaces if needed.
Available May 11:
Master bedroom with en-suit
* Queen-sized bed with bed tables
* Study/work desk
* Chest of drawers
* Built in robes
* Individual climate control unit!
* Private bathroom with shower and big hot tub for cold winter days.
The photos in the description are for the double bedroom. The Master bedroom is twice as big and more exclusively furnished.
$540 for single person and $590 for two people sharing ($295 each)
Unlimited internet included
* Wi-Fi - 100Mbit
* Water included
In the complex we have access to a gym, lap pool, SPA and sauna.
The apartment is fully equipped with quality branded appliances - dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, slow RPM juicer, professional espresso machine, mixer/blender etc.
We've got an awesome lounge, pod chair and BBQ on the balcony for some cold beer and BBQ sessions in the sun - and a dedicated bar fridge!
Located just 6 minutes with train to central station, with the Mascot Central train station being a stone's throw away. You also have Mascot central shopping district just at down the door, with everything you could need, like a really nice Woolies and liquor store literally next door.
Best suited for professionals. Ideally you are in your mid- twenties or thirties and looking for a long-term stay.
Are you an active and outgoing person who likes the odd weekend drink and keeping it cool during week days? You'll be joining a mixed group of fun-loving criminals who enjoys exploring what Sydney has to offer as well as cooking (with the mandatory glass of wine).
Ping us with a little bit about yourself if this sounds sweet and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Johnny, Jay and Rim
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and European ILVE appliances
• Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Integrated split system air conditioning throughout
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
• Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
• Dedicated onsite building manager ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed.
• Super-fast broadband 100 Mbps
• Bicycle storage racks
• Landscaped gardens
• Secure parking
• 24h security
LOCATION and LIFESTYLE
• 5km from Sydney CBD
• Direct access to Mascot Central Retail Precinct consisting of 20 specialty shops
• Woolworths supermarket within Mascot Central Retail Precinct
• Close to University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney
• Mascot Central Train station only meters away
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|La Bufala||Close by|
|Ichiro's Sushi Bar||Close by|
|Sushi Izu||Close by|
|Taste Gallery||Close by|
|Taisho Japanese Restaurant Mascot||Close by|
|Coward St near Kent Rd||Close by|
|Kent Rd near Church Av||Close by|
|Kent Rd near Ossary St||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand D||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand C||Close by|
|Mascot Station||Close by|
|Domestic Airport Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Mascot Station Convenience And Tobacconist||Close by|
|J Top Trade Australia||~ 3 min walk|
|IGA||~ 20 min walk|
|Sam's MFC Supermarket||~ 22 min walk|
|MAMA KAZ PTY||~ 28 min walk|