|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom available in an upscale 140sqm. newly built 3-bedroom apartment.
Please only reply if
- you've read everything below
- you're able to move in on or around the days of 1st of June
- you're awesome (just like we are)
Our apartment is contemporarily furnished with all brand new furniture, dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, pod chair and a massive couch with 60" TV, surround sound and Netflix.
All rooms hold everything you'd need - comfy NICE beds, bed tables, chest of drawers etc. And plenty of space of place for your own stuff. We have UG storage and two garage spaces.
* King bedroom with a comfy queen-sized bed and bed tables
* Massive built-in robe plus chest of drawers
* Individual built-in climate control unit!
* Private/direct access to the shared balcony (with egg chair!)
* Toilet only shared with one other person
$410 for single person and + $70 if two sharing.
Unlimited internet included
* Wi-Fi - 100Mbit
* Unlimited hot water
In the complex we have access to gym, lap pool, SPA and sauna.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything needed - dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, cutlery etc.
We've got a nice lounge and BBQ on the big balcony for some cold beer & BBQ sessions in the sun and a dedicated bar fridge :)
Located just 8 minutes with train to central station, with the Mascot train station being a stone's throw away, you also have a shopping district just under the apartment with everything you could need including a really nice Woolies just next door.
Best suited for professionals. Ideally you are around 25-35yrs old and looking for a long-term stay. But with that said, we are not judging and rather have a nice person to share with.
Are you an active and outgoing person who likes the odd weekend party and keeping it cool during week days? I'm looking for a mixed group of fun-loving criminals who enjoys exploring what Sydney has to offer as well as cooking (with the mandatory glass of wine) and a late night out.
Ping us with a little about yourself if this sounds sweet and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Johnny, Barbara & Max
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and European ILVE appliances
• Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Integrated split system air conditioning throughout
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
• Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
• Dedicated onsite building manager ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed.
• Super-fast broadband 100 Mbps
• Bicycle storage racks
• Landscaped gardens
• Secure parking
• 24h security
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• 5km from Sydney CBD
• Direct access to Mascot Central Retail Precinct consisting of 20 specialty shops
• Woolworths supermarket within Mascot Central Retail Precinct
• Close to University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney
• Mascot Central Train station only meters away
• Less than 2km from Sydney Airport
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|The Coffee Club||Close by|
|Spice Thai Cuisine Mascot||Close by|
|Platform 62||Close by|
|Northester Family Chinese Restaurant||Close by|
|Northeastern Chinese Cuisine||Close by|
|Mr. Nam||Close by|
|Taisho Japanese Restaurant Mascot||Close by|
|Sugarbaby Cafe||Close by|
|Tavolino Pizzeria||Close by|
|Curry Craze||Close by|
|One Coffee Bean||Close by|
|Domino's Pizza Mascot||Close by|
|Domestic Airport||~ 22 min walk|
|Mascot Station, Bourke Rd||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand D||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand C||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Coward St, Stand A||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Coward St, Stand B||Close by|
|Coward St Near Kent Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Bourke Rd Near Coward St||~ 4 min walk|
|Kent Rd Near Church Av||~ 4 min walk|
|Bourke Rd Before O'Riordan St||~ 4 min walk|
|Kent Rd Near Ossary St||~ 5 min walk|
|Kent Rd Before Ricketty St||~ 5 min walk|
|Mascot IGA Xpress Plus Liquor||Close by|
|Asian Market||Close by|
|Woolworths Mascot||Close by|
|aopin 澳品代购店||Close by|
|Sydney runway market||~ 10 min walk|
|Executive Gourmet||~ 12 min walk|
|Supermarkets||~ 13 min walk|
|Pasalubong Oriental Foodmart||~ 15 min walk|
|Mediterranean Wholesale Foods||~ 16 min walk|
|IGA Mascot||~ 18 min walk|
|International Food Supermarket||~ 19 min walk|
|Sam's MFC Supermarket||~ 20 min walk|