|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 10, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Queen sized bedroom available in a fresh 140sqm. newly built 3-bedroom apartment.
Please only reply if
- you've read everything below
- you're able to move in on or around 11th of December
- you're awesome (just like we are)
Our apartment is contemporarily furnished with all brand new furniture, dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, pod chair and a massive couch with 60" TV, surround sound and Netflix.
All rooms hold everything you'd need - comfy NICE beds, bed tables, chest of drawers etc. And plenty of space of place for your own stuff. We have UG storage and two garage spaces.
Available December 11:
Queen-sized bedroom $360
Double-sized bed. Chest of drawers and open-style robe. Study/work desk.
This room is very well sized but we prefer ONE PERSON ONLY in this room to not overcrowd the flat.
Individual built-in climate control unit!
Unlimited internet included
* Wi-Fi - 100Mbit
In the complex we have access to gym, lap pool, SPA and sauna.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything needed - dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, cutlery, slow RPM juicer, professional espresso machine, mixer etc. all high quality branded appliances.
We've got an awesome lounge with pod chair and BBQ on the balcony for some cold beer and BBQ sessions in the sun - and a dedicated bar fridge (!)
Located just 8 minutes with train to central station, with the Mascot train station being a stone's throw away, you also have a shopping district just under the apartment with everything you could need including a really nice Woolies literally next door.
Best suited for professionals. Ideally you are in your twenties or thirties and looking for a long-term stay.
Are you an active and outgoing person who likes the odd weekend party and keeping it cool during week days? You'll be joining a mixed group of fun-loving criminals who enjoys exploring what Sydney has to offer as well as cooking (with the mandatory glass of wine), while not party animals of course a late night out every now and then.
Ping us with a little bit about yourself if this sounds sweet and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Johnny, Jay & Rim
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and European ILVE appliances
• Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Integrated split system air conditioning throughout
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
• Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
• Dedicated onsite building manager ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed.
• Super-fast broadband 100 Mbps
• Bicycle storage racks
• Landscaped gardens
• Secure parking
• 24h security
LOCATION and LIFESTYLE
• 5km from Sydney CBD
• Direct access to Mascot Central Retail Precinct consisting of 20 specialty shops
• Woolworths supermarket within Mascot Central Retail Precinct
• Close to University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney
• Mascot Central Train station only meters away
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Oliver Brown, Mascot||Close by|
|Camy's Chargrill Chicken||Close by|
|La Bufala||Close by|
|Ichiro's Sushi Bar||Close by|
|Michel's Patisserie||Close by|
|Woolworths Mascot||Close by|
|Asian Market||Close by|
|Mascot Station Convenience And Tobacconist||~ 3 min walk|
|Mascot IGA Xpress Plus Liquor||~ 3 min walk|
|QT MiniMart||~ 3 min walk|
|Coward St near Kent Rd||Close by|
|Kent Rd near Church Av||Close by|
|Kent Rd near Ossary St||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand D||Close by|
|Mascot Station, Bourke St, Stand C||Close by|
|Domestic Airport Station||~ 21 min walk|