Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom available in a luxurious 140sqm newly built 3-bedroom apartment.
Please only reply if
- you've read everything below.
- you're able to move in around the days of 9th of February.
- you understand that price is not negotiable.
- you're awesome (just like we are).
Our apartment is contemporarily furnished with all brand new furniture, dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, pod chair and a massive couch with 60" TV and Netflix.
All rooms hold everything you'd need - comfy NICE beds, bed tables, chest of drawers etc. And plenty of space of place for your own stuff. We have UG storage and two garage spaces.
Double bedroom $360
Double-sized bed. Chest of drawers and open-style robe. Study/work desk.
This room is very well sized but we prefer a single person in this room.
Individual built-in climate control unit!
Unlimited internet included
* Wi-Fi - 100Mbit
* Unlimited hot water
In the complex we have access to gym, lap pool, SPA and sauna.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything needed - dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, cutlery etc.
We've got a nice lounge and BBQ on the big balcony for some cold beer & BBQ sessions in the sun :)
Located just 8 minutes with train to central station, with the Mascot train station being a stone's throw away, you also have a shopping district just under the apartment with everything you could need including a really nice Woolies just next door.
Best suited for professionals. Ideally you are around 25-35yrs old and looking for a long-term stay. But with that said, we are not judging and rather have a nice person to share with (age is just a number right).
Are you an active and outgoing people who likes a good party on the weekends and keeping it cool during week days? I'm looking for a mixed group of fun-loving criminals who enjoys exploring what Sydney has to offer as well as cooking (with the mandatory glass of wine) and a late night out.
Ping me with a little about yourself if this sounds sweet and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and European ILVE appliances
• Timber-tone flooring throughout living areas
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Integrated split system air conditioning throughout
• Security intercom system and secure building access
• Indoor aquatic centre including lap pool, spa and sauna
• Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
• Dedicated onsite building manager ensures all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard, and any maintenance is promptly addressed.
• Super-fast broadband 100 Mbps
• Bicycle storage racks
• Landscaped gardens
• Secure parking
• 24h security
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• 5km from Sydney CBD
• Direct access to Mascot Central Retail Precinct consisting of 20 specialty shops
• Woolworths supermarket within Mascot Central Retail Precinct
• Close to University of New South Wales, University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney
• Mascot Central Train station only meters away
• Less than 2km from Sydney Airport