|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
This is a private, clean and cosy apartment right in the heart of the city.
Share the room with only one other person.
This is a large master bedroom. I am looking for ONE GIRL ONLY (working professional) to share with one girl who is already in the room
Only 3 people living in this apartment total including myself, very quiet and peaceful.
- You need to be a working professional (working full time) who is clean, mature and respectful.
Master room features:
- Has large built in wardrobes for all your needs
- Bed and Linen provided
- HDTV and DVD player in your room
- Large En-suite bathroom shared only with your roommate
- Private Balcony access from your room
- Desk and chair for comfort
- Large lounge and dining area (must kept quiet and tidy so everyone can enjoy the peacefulness of the apartment)
- Large Bookcase with decorations, books and a selection of DVDs to watch
- Wifi throughout the apartment
- Dining area with table and chairs for convenience
- Large Kitchen with many cooking apparatus provided, rice cooker etc provided
- Large balcony with good views of the city
- Outdoor dining and relax area
- No smoking at all
- No Partying or House Parties
- No Pets
- No guests staying overnight
- Respect of other housemates and apartment
- Large swimming pool
- Squash Courts
- 24/7 Concierge security
- World square Location gives you access to everything at your fingertips.
- 1 minute to Museum Train station and busses
- 5 minutes to Town Hall station
- Priceline, Jb hi fi, Coles, Restaurants, Brand shopping, and much more located less than 1 minute away.
Best Location in the city in one of the best and most private apartments as well.
- I am looking for a working professional to share this room and you must be neat and tidy and respectful.
-- Please contact asap to arrange an inspection :)
Rent is $280 per week
Bond is $500 (refundable and receipts provided)
Key Bond is $100 (refundable and receipts provided)
Any questions please email or message me.