|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A great opportunity to share our renovated homely house in the serene picturesque suburb of Earlwood. The room has it's own entrance off the street.
The house can accommodate 5 people but we prefer to have less occupants. You'll be sharing with 1 person.
Looking to live with mature person who's respectful of others, preferably non-smoker, and has had experience living in a shared environment.
The house is furnished except for the bedroom. The bedroom can be furnished for an extra $10 per week.
Main features of the house are 2 modern bathrooms (one includes large jet spa), 2 living rooms, modern granite gas kitchen, air-conditioning and large timber deck.
- Room has it's own entrance as well as an entrance from within the house
- Plenty of on street parking available in safe street.
- Large park adjacent house & Cook river 2 min walk away which has a nice meandering walk the picturesque river sides
- 1 min walk from bus stop
- 10min walk to Canterbury train station, 20mins from Sydney CBD
- Does include utilities
- Gas heaters and Air Conditioners
- Available now
Please email or call if you have any questions or would like to see the place.