|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ROOM IS FREE, CLEAN AND AVAILABLE NOW BOND $720 SAME AS MONTHLY RENT $720 :)
Please feel free to contact me anytime to organise an inspection, ask me questions or have a chat! :D.
Key points for the room and apartment are:
- Fully furnished apartment including separate laundry, bathroom with toilet, bathroom with shower and bath, separate kitchen, doors for all the rooms and all general household appliances you would need.
- Fully furnished room, including bed, desks/chair, comfy double bed and frame, TV cabinet with draws, 32inch LED TV, bedside tables and draws and large double wardrobe plus shelves.
- Close to the St Kilda/Prahran nightlife (Chapel Street, only a 5 minute trip), and a tram stop virtually right next to the apartment leading to the city taking roughly a 25-30 minute trip.
- A chance to live with two friendly, mature, respectful and educated male housemates undertaking university studies and become great long-term friends as has happened with a lot of my past housemates. As well as a chance to feel as though you are living in a home, rather than feeling like you are just â€˜renting’ someone else’s room and not feeling at home :).
- A chance to live in a clean, tidy and organised apartment and don’t have the need to worry about moving out because you cant stand â€˜mess’, as my housemate and I are very clean and tidy people, as you will see for yourself upon inspecting the apartment.
- Life in a friendly, safe and crime free neighbourhood, with friendly and quiet neighbours who are owners of their apartments, mature and long term tenants.
- A spare car spot in my off street and behind closed gates carport if you have a car and a remote for the gate access for your convenience and car safety.
- A cheap monthly rent payment of $720 and a cheap bond payment of a monthly rental payment of $720 fully refundable.
- At least a 6-month rental stay is what I am looking for, to avoid having to refill the room on too regular a basis, looking for someone mature, preferably someone who is independent and has lived with housemates before.
- The room needs to be filled by August 09, 2016.
- Due to the relatively good price, the fact the room and apartment is furnished and the fact that a car spot is offered, the bills are unfortunately not included, and these standard bills come on a regular 2-3 month basis.
Double door security entrance for safety
50 meter walk to the tram which is 20 minutes to the CBD
Close to Chapel street and St Kilda beach
Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
Entire apartment has doors for minimal noiseFurnished with desk and chair
Large double sized room very spacious
Furnished with 32 inch LCD HDMI, USB COMPATIBLE TV
Furnished with very comfortable and good quality double bed