|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ROOM IS AVAILABLE FROM 28 JUNE 2017 IN A CLEAN AND FRIENDLY APARTMENT. BOND IS $400.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to organise an inspection, ask me questions or have a chat! :D.
Key points for the room and apartment are:
- Fully furnished apartment including separate laundry, bathroom with toilet, bathroom with shower and bath, separate kitchen, doors for all the rooms and all general household appliances you would need.
- Fully furnished room, including bed, desks/chair, comfy double bed and frame, TV cabinet with draws, 32inch LED TV, bedside tables and draws and large double wardrobe plus shelves.
- Close to the St Kilda/Prahran nightlife (Chapel Street, only a 5 minute trip), and a tram stop virtually right next to the apartment leading to the city taking roughly a 25-30 minute trip.
- A chance to live with two friendly, mature, respectful and educated male housemates undertaking university studies and become great long-term friends as has happened with a lot of my past housemates. As well as a chance to feel as though you are living in a home, rather than feeling like you are just renting someone else's room and not feeling at home :).
- A chance to live in a clean, tidy and organised apartment and not have to worry about having to move out because you cant stand mess, as my housemate and I are very clean and tidy people, as you will see for yourself upon inspecting the apartment.
- Life in a friendly, safe and crime free neighbourhood, with friendly and quiet neighbours who are owners of their apartments, mature and long term tenants.
- A spare car spot in my off street and behind closed gates carport if you have a car and a remote for the gate access for your convenience and car safety.
- A cheap monthly rent payment of $720 and a cheap bond payment of $400 fully refundable upon vacating the premises.
- At least a 6-month rental stay is what I am looking for, to avoid having to refill the room on too regular a basis, looking for someone mature, preferably someone who is independent and has lived with housemates before.
- The room needs to be filled by 28 June, 2017.
- Due to the relatively good price, the fact the room and apartment is furnished and the fact that a car spot is offered, the bills are unfortunately not included, and these standard bills come on a regular 2-3 month basis.
*Double door security entrance for safety
*50 meter walk to the tram which is 20 minutes to the CBD
*Close to Chapel street and St Kilda beach
*Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Entire apartment has doors for minimal noise
* The bedroom is fully furnished including desk and chair
* Large double sized room very spacious
* Furnished with 32 inch LCD HDMI, USB COMPATIBLE TV
* Large Wardrobe
* Furnished with very comfortable and good quality double bed