|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have a great fully furnished place in Darling Heights. 8-10 minutes walk to USQ campus. ONE room is available now. We are ONLY looking for Mature students or professionals. This is a non-smoking property and recreational drugs are strictly prohibited.
It is a six bedrooms (all private and lockable) house, two shared bathrooms and toilets. Each room is around 3m x 3m ( 9 square meter or 97 square feet) including 23 inch flat screen TV with built in DVD player (VGA and audio cables also provide), blinds, a study desk and chair, single bed , bedside table, mattress, linen, blanket, big built in wardrobe, table lamp, cork board, magnetic note board, garbage bin, heater and laundry basket.
COMMON AREA: Two large fridges, dining items, two microwaves, oven, two cook tops, rice cooker, convection oven, toaster, kettle. Big sofa , big TV and washing machine.
- 8-10 minute walk to USQ
- Bus stop within 700 m from the house (Route 1)
We are looking for
- Quiet, clean and mature person
- People above 25 years of age with experience in shared house
- Mature and independent students
- Employed persons ( min 30 hours p/w )
- Skilled migrants on working
- Self- funded and/or business professionals
Our share house is NOT suitable for
- People like party
- People has friends sleep over night (This is due to security reason)
- People have gender or races issue
$ 160 for NINE months lease
$ 165 for SIX months lease
$ 170 for THREE months lease
- Reasonable usage of electricity, gas, water (Conditions apply, based on average usage, allowance per quarter)
- 1TB NBN (Telstra)
- Fortnightly house cleaning of the common area and garden maintenance
- Dish and hand washing liquid
- Rubbish bin liner
Proper lease agreement and house rules need to be completed. 4 weeks bond (Calculate base on the weekly rent) and two weeks rent in advance
Give us a call and we'd be happy to show you around. Look forward to hearing from you.