|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large Furnished Room in Blackburn South Sharing with one girl, one couple, Close to Deakin, Box Hill WIFI
What we have to offer:
• Large room in Blackburn South with private entrance off the laundry.
• 2 minutes’ walk to Local shops which have a Pharmacy, supermarket and Two bottle shops.
• Every food you could imagine within a five minute walk; Thai, Indian, dumplings, Chinese, noodles, pizza, Korean BBQ, fish and chips, chicken and chips, 2 great bakeries, McDonald's, Woolworths grocery store, Korean grocery, Chinese grocery + loads more!
• Share with 3 friendly housemates under 30
• Street parking available
• House fully furnished, including kitchen utensils etc.
• Room has a built in closet (Larger than shown in photo, due to recent upgrade) and a Queen Bed, TV and desk,
• Large room suitable for someone who likes their own space
• Decent WiFi
• Gas ducted heating, in your room and bathroom
• Evaporative Air conditioning
• Newly renovated kitchen, new oven, stove, dishwasher etc
• Nice backyard
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is looking for short term (3 months) or is happy to commit to month to month. (room is available while usual housemate is overseas, with no set return date)
• $190 p/w includes Bills. (for one person.)
• No pets
• Smokers ok (Outside only)
• Looking for laid back housemates who can pay rent on time.
• Someone of a similar age, who is working/studying or a combination of these full time.
• You can clean up after yourself and communicate with others
• No Gender preference, couples welcome, (though you would have to be minimalists, the room is big for a single, but would be tight for a couple) (price for 2 people is $220)
You would be sharing with a couple who both work full time, and a Nurse on rotaing shifts.
We are a friendly house, and occasionally watch a movie together, and have a beer/cider/wine, we tend to keep up with each other’s lives but we're not super close, so its ok if you have your own life :)
Please email with a bit about yourself if you're interested and we can arrange to meet and see the place :)