|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Oct 17, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large Furnished Room in Blackburn South Sharing with 1 Girl, one couple, Close to Deakin, Box Hill WIFI
What we have to offer:
• Large room in Blackburn South with private entrance off the laundry.
• 2 minutes’ walk to Local shops which have a Pharmacy, supermarket and Two bottle shops
• Every food you could imagine within a five minute walk; Thai, Indian, dumplings, Chinese, noodles, pizza, Korean BBQ, fish and chips, chicken and chips, 2 great bakeries, McDonald's, Woolworths grocery store, Korean grocery, Chinese grocery + loads more!
• Share with 3 friendly housemates under 30
• Street parking available
• House fully furnished, including kitchen utensils etc.
• Room has a built in closet and can be furnished with a Queen Bed, TV and desk, Or you can bring your own bedroom furniture, and we will store ours
• Large room suitable for someone who likes their own space
• Decent WiFi
• Gas ducted heating, in your room and bathroom
• Evaporative Air conditioning
• Newly renovated kitchen, new oven, stove, dishwasher etc
• Nice backyard
What we are looking for:
• $190 p/w includes Bills. (for one person, would be $220 for two people.)
• Sorry, no pets
• Smokers ok (Outside only)
• Looking for laid back housemates who can pay rent on time.
• Someone of a similar age, who is working/studying or a combination of these full time.
• You can clean up after yourself and communicate with others
• No Gender preference, couples welcome, (though you would have to be minimalists, the room is big for a single, but would be tight for a couple) (price for 2 people is $220)
If this sounds right for you, please send an email with a bit about yourself & we can arrange an inspection.
We are looking for someone who can commit for a minimum of 6 months, no upwards limit :)
You would be sharing with one friendly student, and a couple who both work full time.
We are a friendly house, and occasionally watch a movie together, and have a beer/cider/wine, we tend to keep up with each other’s lives but we're not super close, so its ok if you have your own life :)
Please email with a bit about yourself if you're interested and we can arrange to meet and see the place :)