|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 6 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Just looking for a short term person preferrably a couple of weeks.
We are three friends (two girls and a guy):
- Sarah is a FIFO archaeologist (a random roster) originally from Victoria and has been living in Perth since 2011;
- Thilini is a Post grad law student at Notre Dame and originally from Melbourne; and
- Trent is a FIFO geologist (2 weeks on / 1 week off) and was born in Australia and grew up in NZ.
Age range 23 - 28. We love a good laugh, hanging out, wine, boardgames, cooking, BBQs at the beach, movies and travelling. We are clean and easy going.
- Large fully furnished house with spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living room areas
- Five bedrooms: 3 rooms taken, 1 spare and 1 available
- Patio with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Kitchen has gas cooking, a pantry, 2 fridges, dishwasher, nespresso coffee machine, blender, slow cooker, rice cooker, microwave, etc
- ADSL2 unlimited internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Brand new front loader washing machine
- 8 tb and 4tb hard drives plugged into the TV with movies and TV shows along with Google Cast
- Vegetable / herb garden including strawberries, tomatos, chillies, passionfruit, lemons and limes
- There is an off street car park available
- We have two gold fish: Goldie Hawn and Golddarfi
- Sorry no more pets
- Has a built in robe
- Fits a queen sized bed
- Has a fixed fan on the wall
- Can be furnished or unfurnished
Rent is paid fortnightly with a bond of two weeks rent upfront. Rent also includes ALL bills (gas, electricity, water and internet) and household items including toilet paper, cleaning products and more.
There is a bus stop literally out the front of the house which runs between Murdoch University / Murdoch Train Station and Fremantle. The house is a 7 min drive away from Fremantle and less than 5 mins from South Beach / South Fremantle. There is a Puma service station / convienience store within 100 m. The Hamilton Hill IGA supermarket and shopping precinct are less than 500 m away from the house.