|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 weeks to 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are three friends:
- a FIFO archaeologist (a random roster);
- a Post grad law student at Notre Dame; and
- a Canadian bar tender / waitress.
Age range 23 - 28. We love a good laugh, wine, boardgames, cooking, BBQs at the beach, movies and travelling. We are clean and easy going.
- Large fully furnished house with spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living room areas
- Five bedrooms: 3 rooms taken, 1 spare and 1 available
- Patio with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Kitchen has gas cooking, a pantry, 2 fridges, dishwasher, nespresso coffee machine, blender, slow cooker, rice cooker, microwave, etc
- ADSL2 unlimited internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Brand new front loader washing machine
- 8 tb hard drive plugged into the TV with movies and TV shows
- Vegetable / herb garden including strawberries, tomatos, chillies, passionfruit, lemons and limes
- There is an off street car park available
- We have three gold fish: Goldeen, Goldie Hawn and Golddarfi
- Sorry no more pets
- Has a built in robe
- Fits a queen sized bed
- Has a fixed fan on the wall
- Unfurnished $150 or fully furnished including linen $160 per week
Rent is paid fortnightly with a bond of two weeks rent upfront. Rent also includes ALL bills (gas, electricity, water and internet) and household items including toilet paper, cleaning products and more.
There is a bus stop literally out the front of the house which runs between Murdoch University / Murdoch Train Station and Fremantle. The house is a 7 min drive away from Fremantle and less than 5 mins from South Beach / South Fremantle. The Hamilton Hill IGA and other shops are less than 500 m away from the house.